This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
TRENDnet Network Cable Tester, Tests Ethernet, USB And BNC Cables, Accurately Test Pin Configurations up to 300m (984 ft), Local And Remote Testing, Includes BNC To Ethernet Converters, White, TC-NT2 - Network Cable Tester (TP & Coax) Item # 291865
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- PIN TESTING: The network cable testers identifies proper, severed, short circuit, and cross connected pins.
- CONTINUOUS SCAN: Continuous scan mode is design to accommodate testing with cable ends in different locations
- COMPATIBLE CABLES: Cat 7, 6, 6e, 6a, 5, 5e, 4, 3, 3e, Coax cable, USB and 1394 cable (with TC-NTUF). Not designed for live wires. Connecting tester to a live wire may damage the tester.
- MANUAL SCAN: Manual scan is well suited for loop back cable testing
- LOCAL & REMOTE TESTING: A transmitter unit facilitates loop testing and a receiver unit allows for cable testing in locations away from the transmitter unit
- ACCURATELY CHECK CABLES & PORTS: The comprehensive cable tester for network professionals allows you to accurately check pin configurations for Ethernet cables, USB cables (with TC-NTUF sold separately), BNC cables, and patch panel ports.
- CABLE TESTING DISTANCE: Tests over cables lengths of up to 300 meters (984 ft.)
- RECEIVER INTERFACE: Test port, LED indicators
- TRANSMITTER INTERFACE: 2 x test ports, Manual test button, Auto test button, Power/tone switch, LED indicators.
- ALSO INCLUDED: 2x RJ-45-to-BNC Adapters, Network Patch Cable, Carry Pouch
|Product Type||Cable Tester|