This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
3M™ Command™ Damage-Free Picture Hanging Strips, Medium, Pack Of 6 Strips Item # 295818
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Crafted with rubber resin adhesive, these 3M Command picture-hanging strips hold firmly where placed. When it's time to redecorate, simply remove these damage-free, picture-hanging strips from your wall.
- Hang pictures up to 3 lb.
- Double-coat construction to hold firmly where placed.
- Fasteners can be separated and reattached with the rubber resin adhesive. When removed, they come off cleanly without surface damage.
- Paper liner.
- 6 pack.
- Includes 6 sets of medium strips. Enough strips to hold 1 large picture and 1 medium picture — up to 10 lbs.
- Holds up to 12 lbs.
|Product Line||Command Damage4168270|
|Product Type||Mounting Strip|
|Product Name||Medium Picture Hanging Strips|
|Backing Material||Rubber Resin|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Command Picture Hanging Strips
Command™ Picture Hanging Strips Technology
Frequently Asked QuestionsWill it hold soundproofing acoustic foam board or decorative plates?
Yes, provided the item is within the weight limit specified for Command™ Picture Hanging Strips. We do not recommend hanging tapestry or other fabrics. For decorative plates, please ensure there is a smooth surface for the strip to adhere to. Do not hang valuable or irreplaceable items.
Can I reuse Command™ Picture Hanging Strips?
No, Command™ Picture Hanging Strips are for one-time use only. Command™ Picture Hangers (Universal and Canvas Hangers) may be reused with a Command™ Refill Strip (see instructions for more information).
Can they be used as vertical or horizontal?
They can be used either direction.
- Wait 7 days after painting before use
- Do not hang over beds or on wallpaper
- Do not hang valuable or irreplaceable items
- Not recommended for mounting shelves, tapestry, or shadow boxes
- Do not apply strips to paper or fabric surfaces on frame
- Remove hanging hardware from back of frame
- Use indoors 50º-105ºF
- Prep wall with isopropyl rubbing alcohol before hanging frame