This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Hershey's Kit Kat® And Reese's™ Assorted Miniatures, 2.5 Lb Bag Item # 298524
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
An important part of putting together a family picnic is having everyone's favorite food. Dive into a delicious treat with Hershey's assorted miniatures, which come with a variety of well-known chocolates for you to share… or not.
- Features an assortment of Kit Kat miniatures and Reese's miniatures for a wide variety of tasty treats.
- Hershey's miniatures are conveniently packaged in a bag for easy storage.
|manufacturer||The Hershey Company|
|weight per unit||2.5 oz oz|
From the Manufacturer|
A Bag of Delicious Favorites!Enjoy the flavors of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Kit Kat Wafer Bars in this assortment of miniature candy bars. Tiny and perfect for sharing, these chocolate bars and peanut butter treats will work wonders in an office setting, as a snack after a tee-ball game, or simply as a family treat while watching a movie.
- A fine choice for a candy dish at your next party, attached to Christmas or birthday cards, or as candy dish fillers
- A fun assortment of flavors
- A kosher assortment
- Individually wrapped treats
- Includes one bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and Kit Kat Wafer Bar Assortment (40-ounce bag)
Fun Uses for Your Candy Assortment
- The next time a work party rolls around, bring your Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Kit Kat Wafer Bars along and share them with the office!
- A movie is the perfect time to enjoy this delicious duo of flavors.
- Need a treat after lunch? Place a few in a lunch bag or box for something to look forward to at the end of your meal.
HERSHEY'S Gridiron Cake Recipe
1 tablespoon HERSHEY'S Cocoa or HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa
1 can (16 oz.) creamy vanilla ready-to-spread frosting, divided
Green, red and yellow food color
1-2/3 cups HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips
1 package (8 oz.) REESE'S PIECES Candy
11 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
11 REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures
3 HERSHEY'S HUGS Brand Candies
6 ROLO Chewy Caramels in Milk Chocolate
2 TWIZZLERS Rainbow Twists
2 (7-inch lengths) floral or craft wire
1. Prepare GRIDIRON CAKE. For chocolate frosting, stir cocoa into 1/3 cup frosting; stir until smooth. Set aside 2 tablespoons chocolate frosting. Tint 1/3 cup frosting orange with 1 drop red food color and 2 drops yellow food color; stir until blended. Tint remaining frosting green with 2 or 3 drops green food color; stir until blended.
2. Mark "end zones", 2 inches wide at each end of cake, using wooden pick; frost one end zone with chocolate frosting and the other end zone with orange frosting. Frost the area between end zones with green frosting; mark 5 yard lines with wooden pick. Place white chips all across cake on yard lines.
3. Use white chips to spell out "HERSHEY'S" on chocolate end zone; use brown REESE'S PIECES on the goal line. Use yellow REESE'S PIECES to spell out "REESE'S" on orange end zone. Use orange REESE'S PIECES on the goal line.
4. Remove wrappers from chocolates and peanut butter cups. Arrange teams on cake playing field, using HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates as one team and peanut butter cups as second team. Place HERSHEY'S HUGS Candies as referee officials on the field.
5. Unwrap caramel candies. Make goal posts* in the middle of each goal line on each side of the field by using reserved chocolate frosting to stack and "glue" together 3 caramel candies. Insert floral wire into each twist, bending wire and twist to form "U" shape for goal posts. "Glue" this section with frosting to top of each stack of ROLO caramel candies and anchor with portion of wooden pick pushed into top of each stack. About 18 servings.
6. * Goal posts are for decorative purposes only and should not be eaten.
Gridiron Cake Ingredients:
1 cup water
1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine
1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
2 cups sugar
1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup dairy sour cream
Gridiron Cake Directions:
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 15-1/2 x10-1/2x1-inch disposable foil baking pan or jelly-roll pan.
2. Combine water, butter and cocoa in medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture boils. Boil 1 minute. Remove from heat; set aside.
3. Stir together sugar, flour, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Add eggs and sour cream; beat until blended. Add cocoa mixture; beat just until blended (batter will be thin). Pour into prepared pan.4. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cake in pan on wire rack.
About Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and Kit Kat
Do you love the classic goodness of a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup? Well, you’re in perfect company, because Reese’s products are the perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate.
The original Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup was created in 1928 as a partnership between H.B. Reese and Milton Hershey. Since then, the Reese’s family has grown to include a variety of flavors and forms. Today, you can try Reese’s products in dark chocolate, white chocolate, snack-sized pieces, and candy bars.Kit Kat Wafer Bars are a delicious combination of smooth milk chocolate and light, crispy wafers. Enjoy them in milk chocolate, dark chocolate, snack size, minis, and other varieties. Especially good when paired with coffee, Kit Kat Wafer Bars can also be incorporated into your favorite recipes. Break Time. Anytime.