Learn To Read Reading Pack, Language Arts Content Pack, GRL C - G, 6 1/4" x 9", Grades K-2 Item # 299930
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Children can learn while they enjoy plenty of exciting stories. A variety of topics help engage young minds.
- Help build strong vocabulary skills, sight word knowledge, reading fluency and other important skills.
- Pictures and repetitive text make it easy for beginning readers to understand.
- Meets Common Core standards.
- Includes "How to Make a Mud Pie," "I Can Read," "I Can Write," "Bears, Bears Everywhere," "Way Down South," "There's a Monster in the Tree," "Who Will Help?," "Giraffe Made Her Laugh" and "The Monster's Tea Party" fun and fantasy books. Also includes "Cat and Dog: The Super Snack," "I Need to Clean My Room" and "If Animals Came to School" fun and fantasy books and "The Little Green Man Visits a Farm," "Cat and Dog: Make the Best Cheese Sandwich," "She'll Be Coming Around the Mountain," "What Goes Together?," "My New Backpack," "Reading is Fun!," "Mother Goose Guessing," "What Do Cowboys and Cowgirls Need?," "Watch Out For Worms!," "I Can See," "Cat, Dog and the Tooth Fairy" and "Where Do Monsters Live?" books.
- Set comes with 24 total books, including plenty of fun and fantasy stories.
|age recommendation||5-6 years|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|publisher||Learn to Read|
|size||6 1/4" x 9"|