ComplyRight Bloodborne Pathogens 2-Disc Training Program Item # 305589
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Educate your employees about bloodborne pathogens and proper maintenance procedures
- Training program helps educate employees about disease transmission, accident prevention, housekeeping procedures, exposure control and more. Ideal for training employees in healthcare facilities, hotels, manufacturing, janitorial work and more
- Engaging training program enables workplace compliance with OSHA's Bloodborne Pathogens Standard 29 CFR 1910.1030.
- CD-ROM offers a customizable PowerPoint® as well as a variety of printable forms. Printable documents include a training handbook, a quiz and answer key, a training acknowledgment form, a training certificate, a training log and a study guide with quiz to reinforce knowledge.
- DVD provides an informative 30-minute training video titled "On the Path to Bloodborne Pathogens." DVD works in most standard DVD players when connected to a TV. Special software is required to play the DVD on a computer's DVD-ROM drive (software not included).
- System requirements for CD-ROM: Microsoft® PowerPoint
- 266MHz Pentium® or faster processor
- Windows® 98, ME, 200, NT or XP
- 30MB free disk space.
|Educational Theme||Professional Development|
|Product Line||Right Bloodborne Pathogens 22718710|
|manufacturer||TAX FORMS PRINTING, INC.|
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||0 %|
|Product Type||Teacher Resource Book|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||0 %|