This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Seventh Generation Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Emerald Cypress/Fir, 32 Oz Item # 309504
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Natural toilet bowl cleaner deodorizes and cleans without using harsh chemicals
- Cleans quickly without creating harsh fumes.
- Emerald Cypress/Fir scent derived from essential oils and botanical extracts. No dyes or synthetic fragrances.
- Septic safe. Convenient squeeze nozzle.
- USDA Certified Biobased.
- Eco-conscious choice – has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- USDA Certified Biobased — meets federal guidelines for plant-based/bio-based materials
- Less harsh chemicals — helps you avoid or reduce exposure to substances that are potentially harmful to your health and the environment. Made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives.
- Plant-based materials — helps you support innovative use of plants while reducing use of forests or other resources; may be safer for your health and the environment. Made using tree-free agricultural products or by-products.
|brand name||Seventh Generation|
|container weight||32 oz|
|manufacturer||Seventh Generation, Inc.|
Seventh Generation Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Emerald Cypress/Fir, 32 Oz is rated out of 5 by 53.
Rated 1 out of 5 by jo1204 from After two uses the bottle cracks. I purchased two of product and both times the bottle cracked and I needed to remove the lid to pour it into the toilet bowl. That defeats the purpose. Very disappointed and a waste of money.
Date published: 2019-01-05
Rated 1 out of 5 by gh ga from Plastic bottle cracks We purchased two bottles that have both cracked at mid height at a rounded edge - just where we press to expel cleaner. I thought the first was a result of a stocker having accidentally cut the bottle. With the second bottle doing this it is clear that the bottle is defective. This results in spilled and wasted product.
Date published: 2018-11-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Brandifrannie from Works great! I love this product as it works great, leaves the bowl white and doesn't gag me when chemical fumes or fragrance.
Date published: 2018-09-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by ncarroll from Natural Cleaner Only try to use natural cleaners, that do the job as well as toxic cleaners, to help save the environment.
Date published: 2018-09-25