This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- The Class 10/UHS-I provides enhanced transfer speeds for the tablet, smartphones and cameras
- The SDHC card is designed for usage in tablets, cameras, camcorders, digital music players, mobile phones and any other electronic smart devices which are compatible
- Now you will never omit a memory with the 32 GB card that holds dozens of precious photographs and a massive number of media files
|Prop65_Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to Styrene, known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Product Type||Memory Card|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
in the next generation of memory cards. Class 10 and UHS- 1 (Ultra – High Speed
bus) rated, Verbatim’s PRO cards provide optimal performance for your professional
and high–end devices. Offering fast data transfer rates (233X and 600X), these
memory cards are ideal for HD video recording and high megapixel digital photography.
SDHC cards are backed by Verbatim’s limited lifetime warranty.
Key Features• Class 10 - The highest class rating available for memory cards today
• UHS-1 (Ultra High Speed) Interface compatible for fast Read/Write performance. Supports up to 104MB/sec* bus transfer rate
• Ideal for multi-megapixel photography and high definition video recording
• Up to 90MB/sec 1
Limited Lifetime Warranty
All Verbatim Memory Cards feature a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Verbatim stands
behind the quality of our products—and our warranty proves it!
How To Select The Right Memory CardNow that you’ve bought that new still or video camera, you need to find the best SD memory card to fit your needs. Fortunately, choosing the right card for you only requires considering a few, straightforward factors.
What kind of card do you need?The first of these is to identify what type(s) of SD memory cards your device requires. Devices are clearly marked with the type of card needed for that device, making the first decision an easy one.
SD cards come in varieties that are include: SD Cards, which allow for Up to 2GB of data and include the SD logo on device, also, SDHC Cards, which offer between 4GB and 32GB of data storage and feature the SDHC logo on device, and finally, SDXC Cards, featuringdata space 64GB and over, which carries the SDXC logo on the device.
What does class mean?When it comes to finding the right memory card for your device, the class of the card is also an important part of what should go into choosing a product that fits your needs. In order to better understand, it’s best to understand what a memory card class rating is and what it means in terms of performance and application.
Memory cards are available in four classes, 2, 4, 6, and 10 and each card’s class is shown on the front of the card in a partial circle and indicates the minimum writing speed in MB/second. The higher the class rating, the higher the minimum writing performance of the memory card.
- 1 read speed, write speed lower
- 2 Use of UHS-1 equipped camera recommended for maximum performance
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability