This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Office Star™ Dual-Function High-Back Leather Chair, 49"H x 27 1/4"W x 27 1/2"D, Black Frame, Burgundy Leather Item # 310561
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Thick, padded, contoured seat and back helps you relax as you work
- Rich leather is comfortable, durable and beautiful. Seating surfaces are covered in sumptuous leather that naturally adapts to the shape of your body and "breathes" to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Dual lever controls make adjusting the seat and back angles fast and simple. Adjustable tilt angle allows the seat and back to tilt at the same rate to enhance blood flow. Adjustable tilt tension lets you control the pressure required to recline the chair, and the tilt-lock function keeps all adjustments securely in place.
- Built-in lumbar feature supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine.
- Effortless 1-touch seat-height adjustment.
- Padded armrests can be adjusted up and down, in and out.
- The heavy duty nylon base includes dual-wheel carpet casters.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards.
- This chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Easy assembly instructions are included.
|adjustable arm height||yes|
|adjustable arm width||yes|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|adjustable back height||yes|
|adjustable forward tilt||yes|
|adjustable height range||45-49|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|back cushion height||26 1/4 in.|
|brand name||Office Star|
|chair back style||high-back|
|dimensions||49"H x 27 1/4"W x 27 1/2"D|
|manufacturer||Office Star Products|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|postconsumer recycled content||7%|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 hours)|
|seat size||20 1/4 x 19 1/2|
|style name||Dual-Function High-Back|
|total recycled content||20%|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|waterfall seat cushion||yes|
|Show More ▾|
Office Star™ Dual-Function High-Back Leather Chair, 49H x 27 1/4W x 27 1/2D, Black Frame, Burgundy Leather is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 3 out of 5 by kdtx68 from computer chair I ordered this chair for it's looks and functions. I was a little disappointed that the seat was a little narrow and the lumbar is not as movable as I thought it would be.
Date published: 2018-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jill70 from Perfect chair! This chair is exactly what I wanted and needed for my bad back. I've never been able to sit in other desk chairs before because the backs always leaned back too much. This one does lean back if you want it to, but because of my back pain, I needed one that had the option of a straight back. I bought the burgundy color and I'm so happy I did because it's just what I'd hoped it would be. The description showed the burgundy as more of a brown color, but it's definitely a gorgeous burgundy! I would recommend this chair very highly!
Date published: 2018-02-16
Rated 1 out of 5 by Brie from Not Very Happy with Purchasing Experience so far! I ordered this chair for my husband's Birthday (he wanted a nice chair for his office). The chair was shipped to our home via UPS and arrived in a beat up carton with holes in it. As we inventoried the parts required to assemble the chair, we noted that the main supporting post between chair undercarriage and wheel frame was missing. I contacted the manufacturer who then in turn requested a 'parts order form.' I completed and returned the form via e-mail and now we continue to wait for snail shipping from Canada. It has been 3 weeks since the order was placed and still no working chair. We cannot really comment on the comfort or overall quality of the chair, as we have yet to actually sit in it! I really hope this chair turns out to be a great and long lasting investment, as the pain in the butt factor has been @ 10 so for. Maybe it will be worthwhile in the long run...
Date published: 2013-12-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by doc from brand new after 4 years 4 years in our conference room (which our staff uses for daily breakfast and lunch room) and still looks like new. Bought 16 of them. Arms don't wear out or rip even when scraped under the table. Complete adjustability. EXCELLENT purchase. They end up in people's cubicles.
Date published: 2013-05-31