This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite's OMNISMART300PNP line-interactive UPS system offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long-lasting battery support for personal computers, internetworking equipment and other sensitive electronics. Large internal battery supports entry level PC systems for up to 30 min. during power failures so that connected equipment can be shutdown without data loss. Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts as low as 75V and overvoltages as high as 147V to normal 120V levels without consuming battery power. Offers complete desktop power protection in an attractive black upright tower configuration. Includes 3 battery-supported outlets with full AC surge suppression. HID-compliant USB port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in case of extended power failure; USB cable included. HID-compliant USB port also enables direct integration with built-in power management and auto-shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Built-in dataline protection jacks offer protection on a single dialup tel/DSL line. Built-in audible alarm and 4 front panel LEDs indicate line power status, battery power status, battery low/replace status and voltage regulator operation. 300VA/180W power-handling ability supports entry-level PCs, network workstations, point-of-sale equipment, small business phone systems, audio/video equipment and home theater systems. Offers 10.5 min. battery runtime with a full load of 300VA/180W and 27 min. with a half load of 150VA/90W. Supports battery replacement via built-in access panel.
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||14 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||32 Minute|
|Battery Life||6 Year|
|battery type||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Certifications & Standards||UL1778 (USA), cUL (Canada), FCC Class B (emissions), NOM (Mexico), FCC Part 68 / Industry Canada (Telecommunications), Conforms to IEEE 587 / ANSI C62.41 specifications|
|cord length||6 ft|
|Input Connectors||1 x power|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Input Voltage Range||120 V AC|
|Load Capacity (VA)||300 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||180 W|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||4 Hour|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Receptacles||3 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Status Indicators||4 front panel LEDs indicate line power status, battery power status, battery low/replace status and voltage regulation operation|
|Switching Time||4 ms|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|What's Included||OmniSmart 300PNP UPS; OMNISMART300PNP UPS System; USB and telephone interconnection cables; Instruction Manual with Warranty Information|
OMNISMART300PNP OmniSmart® 120V 300VA 180W Line-Interactive UPS, Tower, USB Port
POWER PROTECTION AND BATTERY BACKUP
for personal computers, peripherals and other sensitive electronics
This line-interactive UPS system protects your critical network systems from damage, downtime and data loss.
Why is this UPS a Good Investment?It would be nice if utility power was always reliable, but it isn’t. Between severe weather, the aging electrical grid and hazards lurking inside your own walls, your equipment is under constant attack from power problems. Even a brief loss of power or a momentary surge can ruin your equipment and destroy irreplaceable data.
Some costs, such as replacing broken computers and redoing work, can be measured. Other costs, such as losing family photos and missing business opportunities, are harder to quantify. For a fraction of these costs, you can prevent damage, downtime and data loss by installing this UPS system. It conditions incoming AC power, provides enough battery backup to outlast most outages and automatically saves open files and shuts down computers gracefully during extended blackouts.
Common ApplicationsProtect Home and Office Computer Systems
Desktop Computers, Workstations, Displays, Inkjet Printers, Modems, Wireless Routers, Hubs, Scanners, External Drives
Protect Home and Office Electronics
HDTVs, DVRs, Video Game Consoles, Sound Systems, Streaming Media Players, Device/Battery Chargers
Reliable Battery Backup
- Single-Computer Runtime: This UPS system will support an energy-efficient desktop computer and LCD monitor (total 100W) for up to 26 minutes during an outage.
- Half-Load Runtime: This UPS system will support a 50% load (90W) for up to 30 minutes.
- Optimized Outlet Array: Three outlets have both battery backup and surge/noise protection.
Advanced AVR and Surge/Noise ProtectionIn locations with chronic voltage problems, frequent switching to battery drains reserve power and shortens battery life. This UPS system has a feature called automatic voltage regulation (AVR) that solves the problem. The UPS detects when input voltage is out of bounds and corrects it without using the battery.
All Tripp Lite UPS systems also include built-in surge protection and noise filtering to shield your equipment from destructive transient voltages and electromagnetic (EMI/RFI) line noise.
Data Line Surge ProtectionData and audio/video lines connected to your equipment represent an unlocked "back door," allowing surges to enter and damage or destroy sensitive electronic components. In addition to protecting against surges on the AC power line, this UPS system protects your equipment against surges on connected phone and network lines.
- The RJ45 jacks protect a phone, analog modem, DSL modem or Ethernet network line.
Flexible Management OptionsThere are several ways to manage this UPS system:
- Use the diagnostic LEDs.
- Use the HID-compliant USB port and your computer's built-in power management features.
- Use the USB port with Tripp Lite's free PowerAlert® software. PowerAlert provides enhanced features like automatic file saves, event notification, logging, advanced device control and an SNMP agent that supports centralized management.
- User-Replaceable Battery: This UPS system has a user-replaceable, recyclable battery, allowing it to remain in service instead of going to a landfill.
- RoHS Compliance: This UPS system complies with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive, limiting the use of hazardous substances in manufacturing.
Dependable Service from an Industry LeaderService and Support
- 2-Year Product Warranty: If this UPS system (including the internal battery) proves defective in material or workmanship within that period, Tripp Lite will repair or replace it at no charge.
- $200,000 Insurance: Tripp Lite will repair or replace connected equipment damaged by surges – even lightning strikes!
- Free Tech Support: Chicago-based, in-house tech specialists are available by phone, email and chat.
- Over 90 Years: Founded in 1922, Tripp Lite has a long-established and proven track record of providing reliable products and responsive customer service.
- Trusted Name: From the smallest office to the largest data center, customers worldwide trust Tripp Lite to power, protect, manage and connect valuable IT equipment.
- Third-Party Safety Testing and ISO 9001 Certification
Key SpecificationsModel: OMNISMART300PNP
Load Capacity: 300 VA (180 W)
Nominal AC Input: 120V, 60 Hz
Nominal AC Output: 110V; 115V; 120V, 60 Hz
AC Outlets: 3 x 5-15R
Output Waveform (AC Mode): Sine Wave
Output Waveform (Battery Mode): PWM Sine Wave
Input Cord: 6 ft. (1.8 m) Cord with 5-15P Plug
Half-Load Runtime: 30 min. (90 W Load)
Communications: USB Port (HID-Compliant)
User-Replaceable Battery: Yes (RBC51)
Primary Form Factor: Tower (Add UPSWM for wall-mount installation.)
Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.2 x 7 in. (21.6 x 13.2 x 17.8 cm)
Weight: 14 lb. (6.4 kg)
Standards: UL 1778 (USA); CSA (Canada); NOM (Mexico); FCC (EMI); RoHS
Product Warranty (Worldwide): 2-Year Limited Warranty
Connected Equipment Insurance (U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico): $200,000
What's Included: UPS, USB Cable, Manual
Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Actual products may differ slightly from photos. Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. Runtime varies with load, battery condition and other factors. Go to Tripp Lite's website for more information, including complete warranty terms and conditions.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability