This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- 20-lb paper is ideal for everyday use.
- Versatile Domtar paper works well in most printers, copiers and all-in-ones.
- 92 brightness for crisp, clean text.
- Acid-free paper won't yellow or fade over time.
- Features ColorLok® Technology for bolder blacks and vivid colors with inkjet printing.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) — for wood/paper products from forests certified to the 'gold' standard of responsible forestry. Forest Stewardship Council US-0081. FSC Certification ensures responsible use of forest resources and provides assurance that the fiber in this paper comes from forests that are well-managed to protect biodiversity and the livelihoods of the people that depend on those forests.
|bleaching chemistry||Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)|
|eco-label/standard||FSC - Mixed; Rainforest Alliance Certified|
|eco-policy compliance||LEED-EB v4 ongoing consumable|
|number of holes punched||0|
|paper brightness (Euro)||n/a|
|paper brightness (US)||92|
|paper finish type||uncoated|
|paper weight||20 lb|
|reams per case||1|
|sheet size||legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|sheets per ream/pack||500|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Features and Benefits
Learn more about EarthChoice® Office Paper
Sustainable. Dependable. No Sacrifice
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s a 92 brightness, 20 lb. paper that you can use for everyday copying and printing.
Does it contain recycled content?
It is not recycled, but it is third-party certified to the standards of the Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®).
Isn’t buying recycled paper better for the environment?
Because recycling used paper is the right thing to do, you would assume buying 100% recycled paper is an environmental must. But the truth is without
certified virgin fiber, we would run out of paper within two months. That’s because paper can only be recycled 5 to 7 times. Both recycled and certified
virgin papers have a place in the sustainable office.
What are the environmental benefits of buying this paper?
Contains FSC fiber
By purchasing FSC certified products, environmentally and socially responsible consumers can do their part to protect the environment by ensuring
sustainable forestry practices, including:
• Protecting water quality and high conservation forests
• Preventing loss of nature forest cover
• Prohibiting the use of highly hazardous chemicals
• Limiting clear-cuts to defend forest ecology
• Protecting customary rights of indigenous peoples and local communities
Certified by Rainforest Alliance
The Rainforest Alliance works to conserve biodiversity and ensure sustainable livelihoods by transforming land-use practices, business practices and
consumer behavior. The certified seal is a symbol of sustainability and ensures consumers that products come from responsibly managed forests that
benefit communities, wildlife and the environment.
Endorsed by World Wildlife Fund (WWF)
WWF is dedicated to delivering science-based solutions to preserve the diversity and abundance of life on Earth, halt the degradation of the environment
and combat climate change. Working together, WWF and corporations like Domtar can help protect long-term viability of the planet and global economy.
Domtar is pleased to make an annual contribution of $425,000 to WWF from the sales of FSC® Certified EarthChoice® products.
What else sets EarthChoice® Office Paper apart?
It is made in North America by Domtar, an environmental leader in the paper industry. The paper is produced under stringent manufacturing guidelines
and will consistently perform as good or better than any other 92 bright, 20 lb. copy paper in the marketplace today.
EarthChoice® Office PaperDownload to learn more.PDF, 1.18MB, 1 page
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability