Office Star™ Professional Air Grid® Mid-Back Mesh Chair, Black
Mesh back with built-in lumbar support provides ideal comfort. Work in comfort and style in the new ProGrid® Mid-Back Chair. Perfect for workers who spend extended periods of time at their work stations, this intelligently designed chair provides comfort and support to both your body and mind. The amazingly strong yet lightweight breathable ProGrid® white mesh back conforms to your body’s unique contours with added adjustable lumbar support, and high quality fabric with molded foam affords for hours of cozy seating, minimizing fatigue and alleviating pressure on the spine. Designed to fit all shapes and sizes, the seat conforms to your body's movements while the Ratchet back and one touch pneumatic seating adjustments allow you to elevate to the perfect height. The Deluxe 3-position Locking 2-to-1 synchro Tilt control with seat slider will let you recline with comfort and ease. Complete with 2 way adjustable arms with soft PU pads and a durable heavy duty aluminum base with dual wheel carpet casters that provide for effortless mobility across tile and carpet floors alike. With advanced design and quality construction, this seating option is no doubt an office favorite.
- Resilient nylon frame is strong and durable.
- Lumbar cushioning supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine.
- 1-touch seat-height adjusts from 18 3/4" to 23".
- Adjustable synchro tilt allows you to tilt at a 2:1 ratio for better circulation and weight distribution.
- Features height-adjustable angled arms with soft PU pads.
- Heavy-duty, dual-casters roll effortlessly over carpet for convenient mobility.
- Assembly required.
- GREENGUARD certified — certified for low chemical emissions: UL.COM/GG - UL 2818. Ranked in two tiers: Certified and Gold.
- Tested to meet ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards - Manufacturer testing has been conducted on this product to meet specific performance requirements and safety standards set forth by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.
|Weight Capacity (Seat)||250 lb|
|Length (Seat)||20-1/2 in.|
|Certifications||Tested to meet ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards|
|Width (Seat)||19-1/2 in.|
|chair back style||Mid-Back|
|Material of Seat||Fabric|
|Material Family (Seat)||Fabric|
|Adjustments||Arm Height; Synchro Tilt; Tilt Lock; Tilt Tension|
|chair back material||Mesh|
|Material of Frame||Nylon|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 Hours)|
|style name||Professional Air Grid|
|Height Adjustment Type||Pneumatic/1-Touch|
|brand name||Office Star|
|dimensions||42 in. X 26-1/2 in. X 25-1/4 in.|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|Eco Label Standard||GREENGUARD|
|Height Range (Floor To Seat)||Unspecified|
|manufacturer||OFFICE STAR PRODUCTS|
|seat size||20-1/2 in. X 19-1/2 in.|