Eco-Products Plantware Knives, 6", Blue, Pack Of 1,000 Knives Item # 3143302
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Make Eco-Products Plantware Knives part of your disposable tableware selection. From chilled appetizers to hot meals, these compostable knives hold up well against a variety of dishes.
- Made with PLA, a plant-based plastic.
- Crystallized formulation creates a strong design with a sturdy handle.
- Withstands temperatures of up to 200° to suit a variety of meals.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Compostable — made from materials that can quickly break down in commercial composting facilities (where facilites exist), helping you reduce waste while helping create usable organic matter.
- BPI Certified Compostable — certified by the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI) to be compostable in commercial compost facilities (where facilities exist).
|Cutlery Size||Full Size|
|Product Line||Plantware Knives|
|primary material||Polyactic Acid (PLA)|
|Eco-conscious||Compostable; Recycled Content|
|Eco Label Standard||BPI Certified Compostable; ASTM D6400|
|Eco Policy Compliance||Other|
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||0 %|
|Product Type||Disposable Cutlery|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||100 %|
|Show More ▾|