This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP Pavilion x360 15-br075nr Convertible Laptop, 15.6" Touch Screen, 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i3, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, Windows® 10 Home Item # 317045
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Not just another mobile device, the HP Pavilion x360 15.6" touch-screen convertible laptop has a versatile hinged design that allows use as a tablet or a media viewer. With 8GB of memory, a 1TB HDD and Windows 10 Home, you'll be able to keep all of your favorite apps, programs and playlists at your fingertips.
- 15.6" touch screen has a 1920 x 1080 full HD resolution that provides ultra-clear, crisp visuals. WLED backlighting provides a thinner, more energy-efficient screen.
- 360° hinge allows you to quickly transform this device from a traditional laptop to a tablet or multimedia viewing platform.
- High-performance Intel Core i3 7th Gen processor. Runs your programs, apps, games and more.
- Includes 8GB of memory to run your programs and games. Memory is not expandable.
- Powerful 1TB (1000GB) hard drive holds your songs, photos, files and documents.
- Features Wireless-AC (802.11ac) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange e-mail. Fully compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n.
- Memory card reader for file transfers made fast and easy.
- 1 USB Type-C™ 3.1 and 2 USB 3.1 ports allow fast data transfers.
- Built-in front-facing HD webcam with dual array digital microphones lets you keep in touch via video and voice messaging. Wide-angle camera makes it easy to capture your entire family.
- Features Bluetooth® wireless technology. Permits short-range wireless data transfers with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as phones, speakers and printers.
- HDMI™ port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. HDMI cable is sold separately.
- Integrated numeric keypad speeds data entry and calculations.
- Stays powered for up to 9 hours before recharging is needed. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Runs on Windows 10 Home operating system.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel Core, Intel Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|CPU Cache||3 MB|
|CPU Number Of Cores||Dual Core|
|hard drive capacity||1 TB|
|Hard Drive Speed||5400 RPM|
|hard drive type||Hard Drive|
|maximum memory capacity||8 GB|
|memory type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|model||Pavilion x360 15-br075nr|
|Number of HDMI Ports||1|
|Number of USB Ports||3|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10|
|Operating System Version (Details)||Windows 10 Home|
|ports||USB 3.1; HDMI|
|processor||Intel Core I3|
|Processor Speed (Base)||2.4 GHz|
|Product Line||Pavilion x360|
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||15.6 in.|
|System Memory (RAM)||8 GB|
|USB Generation||USB 3.1|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a; 802.11b; 802.11g; 802.11n; 802.11ac; Bluetooth|
|Optical Drive Type||None|
|Laptop Weight||4.72 lb|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||2.4 GHz|
|processor model||Core i3-7100U|
|Eco Label Standard||WEEE|
|manufacturer||HEWLETT PACKARD CO|
|Product Type||Convertible Laptop|
|Show More ▾|
HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 15-br075nr
Windows 10 HomeWindows 10 Home is here. Do great things confidently with the familiar feel of Windows–only better.2
HP Fast ChargeGo from 0 to 90% charge in approximately 90 minutes.3
High performancePowerful performance easily keeps up with all your multitasking demands and enables new ways to interact with your PC.
If you can think it, you can ink it
Creativity and productivity at your fingertips1
Express yourself in a powerful waySee how Windows Ink makes it easy.
Windows PhotosDraw and write on your photos and videos.
Microsoft Office SuiteWrite, draw, capture and share ideas with apps like OneNote and PowerPoint.
SketchpadSketch, doodle and take notes using a virtual ruler and variety of pen types.
Windows MapsDraw a route and see the distance, amount of time it will take and get directions. Mark up and add notes to your map to share with friends.
Windows EdgeEasily capture what's on your screen and mark it up with your digital pen. Whether it's a doc, web page, photo or app, take a screenshot of your desktop, ink it up and share it in one click.
Up your productivity in Office with Windows Ink
Smart editing in WordWindows Ink works great with Word to make editing docs better than ever: Strike through words to make them disappear, circle text to select, highlight with precision, or transform drawings into shapes with just one touch.
OneNote Math AssistantEnhance learning and problem solving by using Windows Ink and OneNote together. Write a math problem on your touchscreen PC and OneNote for Windows 10 solves it. Get to the answer quickly, or see step-by-step instructions to help you learn how OneNote got the solution.
Power of the PenUse your digital pen1 and touch simultaneously to draw with the built-in ruler, replay the sequence of mark-ups from others, and better understand their thought process – all with Windows Ink in PowerPoint.
1. Some features including voice supported Cortana and inking require more advanced hardware and/or accessories. See www.windows.com. Apps and pen sold separately.