This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
- Ideal for the beginning user to learn the essentials of Photoshop.
- Perfect for the intermediate user upgrading to this version of Photoshop.
- You'll learn by following along with a professional photographer, author, image editor and teacher. Instructor Amadou Diallo teaches real-world lessons, professional techniques, and time-saving tips are presented in a clear, concise manner and they will give you all the foundational knowledge you need to get exceptional results from your Photoshop projects.
- Get comfortable using all of the basic features. Training will familiarize you with key tools, palettes, and menu bars, as well as, the major features such as layers, selections, image editing, retouching, working with color and swatches, type design, masks, and blend modes.
- Move on to more advanced topics once you're proficient in the foundations of Photoshop. Move on to working with vector shapes and paths, smart objects, using Adobe Bridge, the basics of Camera Raw, working with complex image layers, alpha channels, composting images, manipulating brushes, and finally outputting for print and the web.
- Includes features that are mapped to the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certification.
|age recommendation||10+ years|
|brand name||Total Training|
|memory requirements||512 MB|
|minimum hard disk space||1024 MB|
|minimum processor compatibility||2.0 GHz processor or higher|
|minimum resolution required||1024 x 768|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows7; Mac OS X 10.3 or higher|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability