This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite SmartRack Portable Air Conditioner, 32.6"H x 12.6"W x 19.8"D, Black Item # 318606
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Built-in evaporator for drip-free operation-no need to empty water collection tanks
- Self-contained design with no plumbing or special circuits-easy setup by almost anyone
- 12,000 BTU (3.5kW) of cooling capacity protects vital equipment against overheating
- Filters and dehumidifies air to further enhance equipment performance
- 2-year limited warranty
- 100% duty cycle keeps your equipment constantly cool with no downtime
|cord length||72 in.|
|primary material||Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|dimensions||30-5/8 in. X 11-13/16 in. X 19-7/8 in.|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|Product Type||Air Purifier|
Why is the SRCOOL12K a Good Investment?The SRCOOL12K SmartRack® Portable Cooling Unit solves cooling problems in areas where it isn't practical, efficient or affordable to install or expand computer room air conditioning (CRAC) or HVAC capacity. This unit also filters and dehumidifies air to enhance equipment performance. Designed for ease of use, the SRCOOL12K does not require a major capital expenditure, a disruptive construction project, installation assistance from costly specialists or time-consuming maintenance.
- Cool a rack enclosure, hot spot or EdgeReady™ micro data center using the flexible cooling duct.
- Cool a small room (up to 500 sq. ft.) using the adjustable louvered vents.
- Add supplemental cooling when new equipment overwhelms existing systems.
- Cool network equipment in improvised IT spaces.
SRCOOL12K Gen 2: Customer-Inspired Upgrades for Premium PerformanceAt Tripp Lite, customer satisfaction is the top priority. Customer feedback about the award-winning SRCOOL12K has resulted in second generation upgrades for improved durability in rigorous IT and commercial applications. To give customers greater peace of mind, Tripp Lite has also backed the SRCOOL12K with a new two-year warranty.
- Upgraded Coil Design and Materials: Withstand demanding continuous-run applications.
- Upgraded Hot Air Exhaust Fan: Maintains its effectiveness under a high heat load.
- Upgraded Motor-Start Capacitor: Larger capacity ensures dependable startup.
- Robust Packaging: Units arrive ready for use.
- Upgraded Firmware: Improves operation of the compressor and evaporator fan to prevent icing.
- Updated Remote Management: Optional network module has an improved OS.
Plug-and-Play Installation, Unattended Operation and Remote Management CapabilityThis portable close-coupled cooling unit does not require an electrician or HVAC specialist for installation. It plugs into a standard outlet and comes loaded with IT-friendly features to automate operation for extended periods. With a compact 12 x 20 in. (30 x 50.5 cm) footprint, the SRCOOL12K is a perfect fit for network closets and other small spaces.
- Easy Setup: Plugs into a standard 15-amp outlet and includes a window/ceiling exhaust kit.
- Built-in Evaporator: Prevents condensation from accumulating, which eliminates the need for a water collection tank.
- Automatic Restart: After a power failure, the unit restarts automatically with its most recent settings, eliminating the need for a site visit.
- Automatic Power Settings: The unit can turn on/off automatically.
- Optional Network Management Module: Add the SRCOOLNETLX (sold separately) to enable management over a network via SNMP, Web, SSH or telnet. Free PowerAlert® software enables management of multiple units from a single interface.
Eco-Friendly Close-Coupled DesignThis air conditioning unit is portable, so it can be used close to heat sources to reduce the distance required for delivery of cold air and removal of hot air. Less electricity is needed to power fans, saving energy and money.
- Focused Cooling: Unlike a perimeter cooling system, this unit directs air exactly where it is needed without wasting energy and money to lower the temperature of the entire room.
- Ozone-Safe Refrigerant: R410A refrigerant complies with environmental standards worldwide and does not contribute to ozone layer depletion.
- RoHS Compliance: This product complies with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive, which limits the use of hazardous substances in manufacturing.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Images may differ slightly from actual products. Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test products for compliance with standards. Go to Tripp Lite's website for more information, including complete warranty terms and conditions.