This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
APC Back-UPS BN650M1 Battery Backup, 7 Outlet, 650VA/350W Item # 321880
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Power critical devices during power outages
- Attaches to your home networking equipment. Stay connected to the Internet for up to 8 hours.
- 7 outlets — 5 battery backup outlets and 2 surge only outlets.
- USB charging port helps ensure connection to your laptop, smartphone or tablet.
- 340 J, 650VA and 500-watt capacity.
- Backed by the manufacturer's $100,000 connected-equipment guarantee.
|average charging time||8 hours|
|coaxial cable line protection||no|
|connected equipment warranty||$100,000|
|cord length||5 feet|
|dimensions||5.47"H x 4.13"W x 10.79"D|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||no|
|fax/phone line protection||no|
|joule rating||340 joules|
|mounting hardware included||no|
|number of outlets||7|
|number of outlets with battery backup||5|
|protection status indication||yes|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
APC Back-UPS BN650M1Certainty in a Connected World
The APC Back-UPS BN650M1 provides instant battery power to your critical electronics when the power goes out, keeping you connected and available both personally and professionally. Designed specifically to enhance the features that matter most to you, including more runtime, more battery backup outlets, and a USB port for charging convenience, the BN650M1 is also smaller and lighter than previous models.
Additionally, the BN650M1 UPS (uninterruptible power supply) offers guaranteed surge and lightning protection for attached devices. By connecting your valuable devices, you are ensuring these investments against potentially irreversible damage. When the power goes out, the APC BN650M1 will power critical devices including home networking equipment; allowing you to maintain your internet connection. This allows you to work productively, avoid the loss of valuable data, and safely shut down equipment.
This BN650M1 includes PowerChute Personal Edition software which provides UPS management options, safe system shutdown, and energy monitoring to enable cost savings and prevent potential data corruption. The BN650M1 also offers seven surge protected outlets, five of which provide UPS battery backup, and a 360-watt/650-volt ampere output power capacity.
- APC Back-UPS BN650M1
- 5-foot line cord with NEMA 5-15 right-angle plug end
- PowerChute Personal Edition software available for download at APC website
- USB cable
- User manual
BN650M1 At a Glance:
- Stay available and connected by powering critical devices (computers, wireless networking devices, gaming consoles, security systems and other electronics) during a blackout
- Over 4 hours of runtime
- 7 total outlets – 5 battery backup, and 2 surge only outlets
- 1 USB charging port
- Smaller and lighter than previous models
- PowerChute software provides safe system shutdown, preventing potential data corruption
- Guaranteed protection from surges and spikes caused by storms, lightning, circuit overloads, power cycling, etc.
- Lifetime $75,000 equipment protection policy for all connected electronics
- ENERGY STAR certified
ENERGY STAR Rated for EfficiencyThe Back-UPS BN650M1 is ENERGY STAR certified for its efficient operation and ability to help realize lower energy costs.
Warranty and Equipment Protection Policy
The Back-UPS BN650M1 is covered by a three-year limited warranty. It also comes with a lifetime connected equipment protection policy of up to $75,000. APC will repair or replace attached devices that sustain surge-related damage while properly connected to a registered Back-UPS uninterruptible power supply unit.