This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP 4-Port USB/PS2 KVM Console Switch Item # 322820
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Need a value KVM switch that provides the ideal mix of features, function, and performance in a compact form saving space in your rack or remote office? The HPE 1x4 USB/PS2 KVM Console Switch provides the ideal mix of features, functionality and performance for SMB installations or Data Center rack management. Support for both USB and PS/2 devices, including USB peripherals such as printers, scanners and storage, ensures that customers can buy a KVM switch today that will work for them in the future. High speed USB 2.0 performance improves data transfer speeds when upgrading applications or operating systems at the rack. Flexible mounting allows the switch to work in table top or rack mount applications. This is an easy, secure solution for your rack.
|Input Voltage||230 V AC|
|Maximum Video Resolution||2048 x 1536|
|Number of Computers Supported||4|
|Number of Local Users Supported||1|
|Weight (Approximate)||6.80 lb|
HPE 1x4 USB/PS2 KVM Console Switch
Ideal Mix of Features, Functionality at a Great Value
- One HPE Standard Analog KVM console switch controls up to four servers with support for up to three additional USB 2.0 devices.
- Interface support for PS/2 or USB.
- Up to 2048x1536, DDC2B quality video.
- Complete keyboard and mouse emulation for error free booting and real time switching.
Flexible Design for Ease of Use
- The HPE Standard Analog KVM console switch permits independent PC and peripheral switching.
- Hot-key and front push button switching.
- Lighted front panel buttons indicate connections and status.
- Upgradeable firmware.
- Auto-scanning allows monitoring of attached computers on regular intervals without manually switching from port to port.
Multiple Installation Options Fit Your Environment
- The HPE Standard Analog KVM console switch includes side mount rails to mount the unit to the side of the rack cabinet saving U space in the rack.
- Rack mount "L" brackets are provided to mount the unit in front, taking 1U of rack space, or rear of the rack.
- Attachable feet included for desktop applications.
|Input voltage||100 to 240V AC|
|Number of server ports||4|
|Number of servers, maximum||4|
|Number of simultaneous users, maximum||1|
|Warranty||Standard limited 3-year warranty|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||hxwxd 1.72 x 13 x 3.95 in|