This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- With PoE Port, transfer data and power from a single cable to places where a power outlet is not present
- Its management capability provides efficient control over setup and configuration of your network
- With IEEE 802.11ac standard and up to 1.71 Gbit/s data transfer rates, this wireless range extender enables efficient network performance
- Ethernet port provides Ethernet connections for fast data transfer and large file transfers between your access point and wired network
|Number of Antennas||3|
|brand name||Amped Wireless|
|Product Type||Wireless Network Range Booster|
|form factor||Desktop; Wall Mountable; Magnetic Mount|
|Number of External Antennas||3|
|Ethernet Technology||Ethernet; Fast Ethernet; Gigabit Ethernet|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||2|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||229376000|
|Frequency Band||2400000000; 5000000000|
|Product Name||ProSeries High Power AC1750 Wi-Fi Range Extender / Bridge|
Back To Top
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
REB175PThe ProSeries High Power AC1750 Range Extender / Bridge is a multifaceted, long range, business-class Wi-Fi Range Extender / Bridge with a unique set of 4 different modes. Range Extender mode allows it to extend the range of any existing Wi-Fi network. Firewall Range Extender mode extends the range of any Wi-Fi network and creates a secure firewall between the extended network and the existing network for added security. Network Bridge mode expands an existing network by connecting wirelessly to the network and providing two wired ports to expand the network. WDS-Bridge mode allows the REB175P to connect to an access point in WDS-AP mode to bridge the existing Wi-Fi network and provide additional wired ports to expand the network.
- 1 Range specifications are based on performance test results. Actual performance may vary due to differences in operating environments, building materials and wireless obstructions. Performance may increase or decrease over the stated specification. Wireless coverage claims are used only as a reference and are not guaranteed as each wireless network is uniquely different. Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE 802.11 standard specifications. Actual data throughput may vary as a result of network conditions and environmental factors. AC1750 wireless signal speeds achieved when connecting to other 802.11ac devices. Output power specifications are based on the maximum possible radio output power plus antenna gain.
- 2 VLANs, RADIUS Servers, and Wireless Client Isolation are available in Firewall Range Extender mode only.
- 3 May not work with non-standard Wi-Fi routers or routers with altered firmware, such as those from third party sources or those with proprietary software. May not work with routers that do not comply with IEEE standards.
- 4 Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Protected Setup, and WPA2 are either registered trademarks or trademarks of the Wi-Fi Alliance. All other trademarks referenced herein, including Linksys, Verizon, NETGEAR, are the properties of their respective owners and are for identification purposes only.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability