This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HPE MSR3024 DC Router Item # 327262
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The HPE MSR3000 Router Series delivers high-performance medium to large branch routing up to 5 Mpps in a cost-optimized form factor. Featuring integrated routing, switching, security, and SIP with no additional licensing, you can boost your service delivery while simplifying management of your corporate WAN. With the Open Application Platform module, the MSR3000 Router Series offers a wide range of virtualized applications. Its distributed architecture and high reliability also strengthen the resiliency of medium to large branches.
|Certifications & Standards||Safety:UL 60950-1; AS/NZS 60950; EN 60825-1 Safety of Laser Products-Part 1; EN 60825-2 Safety of Laser; Products-Part 2; IEC 60950-1; CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1-03; EN 60950-1/A11; FDA 21 CFR Subchapter J; Emissions:EN 55022 Class A; ICES-003 Class A; ANSI C63.4 2003; ETSI EN 300 386 V1.3.3; AS/NZS CISPR 22 Class A; EN 61000-4-2; EN 61000-4-3; EN 61000-4-4; EN 61000-4-5; EN 61000-4-6; EN 61000-3-2:2006; EN61000-3-3:1995 +A1:2001+A2:2005; EMC Directive 2004/108/EC; FCC (CFR 47, Part 15) Class A|
|Compatible Rack Unit||1U|
|dimensions||1 7/10" x 17 3/10" x 18 9/10"|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Expansion Slot Type||Smart Interface Card (SIC); SFP (mini-GBIC); High-performance Multifunction Interface Module (HMIM); Voice Processing Module|
|Flash Memory||256 MB|
|form factor||Rack-mountable; Desktop|
|Memory Card Supported||CompactFlash|
|Memory Technology||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||8|
|ports||3 broadband (RJ-45); 1 management; 1 USB|
|Security Features||IEEE 802.1X; RFC 2104 Keyed-Hashing for Message Authentication; IKE; Access Control List; EAP; TLS; RADIUS; Firewall; NAT; IPSec; TACACS+; AAA; DES; 3DES; AES 128/192/256-bit; SHA-1; MD5|
|Serial V.35 Interface||No|
|Standard Memory||2 GB|
|Total Number of Ports||3|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||16.14 lb|
|What's Included||MSR3024 DC Router; Mounting Kit|
|Show More ▾|
HPE FlexNetwork MSR3024 DC Router
Reduces Complexity and Simplifies Your Network
- The HPE MSR3000 Router Series simplifies your network through integrated routing, switching, security, and voice, and combines the flexibility of modular upgrades to deliver high-performance medium-to-large branch routing.
- Makes administration easier with HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software.
- Reduces management complexity with zero-touch deployment (ZTP) and Dynamic VPN.
Enhances Time to Service and Branch Performance
- The HPE MSR3000 Router Series offers high performance routing with up to 5 Mpps forwarding and 3.3 Gbps of IPSec encryption throughput to meet bandwidth requirements of branch traffic.
- Supports branch services with a comprehensive feature set and eases the cloud transition with integrated security.
- Satisfies medium to large branches with advanced hardware architecture and high port density.
Increase Your Return on Investment
- The HPE MSR3000 Router Series is a modular platform with a wide range of connectivity options that enables the right design for your needs.
- Reduces your TCO through open standards, power and space savings, and energy-efficient hardware.
- Deploy advanced features with no additional licensing.
Boosts Agility and Resiliency
- The HPE MSR3000 Router Series provides branch service and business continuity with 4G/LTE and 3G WAN.
- With the Open Application Platform module, support HPE AllianceOne applications such as WAN acceleration and Microsoft Skype for Business (Lync).
- Delivers an open standards approach to your network infrastructure.
- With advanced hardware architecture and FPBA modules, you get reliable, high-performance functionality with multi-core processors.
(2) HMIM slots
(4) SIC slots or (2) DSIC slots, or a combination
(3) RJ-45 1000BASE-T ports
(1) SFP fixed Gigabit Ethernet SFP port
|Throughput||up to 2.6 Mpps|
3G, 4G LTE, 4G
Depending on options and configuration
|Input voltage||-36 to -75 VDC, rated (depending on power supply chosen)|
|Operating temperature range||0 to 45°C|
|Operating humidity range||5 to 90% (noncondensing)|
|Power consumption||125 W (maximum)|
|Heat dissipation||168 BTU/hr (177.24 kJ/hr)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||17.32 x 18.9 x 1.74 in|
- (1) HPE MSR3024 DC Router