This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
ASUS® 27" UltraWide QHD LED Monitor, Black, PB277Q Item # 329412
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The ASUS LED/LCD Monitor 1 ms PB277Q is great for late-night gaming sessions or early-morning workflows. This LED/LCD Monitor has a 16:9 aspect ratio for plenty of viewing space to help you sort through multiple apps. The UltraWide QHD resolution delivers crystal-clear visuals.
- The PB277Q features the advanced SplendidPlus Video Intelligence technology to optimize videos and images by enhancing color brightness, contrast, and sharpness. SplendidPlus features two different modes - reading and darkroom - in addition to the scenery, standard, theater, sRGB, and night view modes. Low Blue Light and Flicker Free technologies also reduce the strain on your eyes after long-time usage.
- Short-time response eliminates tracers by controlling voltage levels when driving liquid crystals, resulting in fluid and clear video playback without smearing or ghosting. Together with the 75Hz refresh rate to eliminate tracing and ensure crisp and clear video playback.
- The PB277Q WQHD monitor provides 109 PPI, resulting in high-quality 2560 x 1440 visuals. It allows users to view greater image detail and do more with an onscreen footprint larger than that of standard displays. QuickFit Virtual Scale allows you to preview photos and documents on-screen in their actual size prior to printing. It can be activated via a monitor hotkey, and serves as a highly useful guide to accurately view and edit photos in their native size.
- With this WQHD display, you enjoy significantly more desktop space than a Full HD screen to spread out your windows and palettes. It is also sharper than a generic full HD display, delivering ultra-smooth visuals thanks to minimal response time. This ensures you get lag-free experiences in movies and gaming, with the latter looking more vivid, with all in-game details shown in true color.
- The PB277Q features a host of connectivity options that include HDMI™, DisplayPort, and dual link DVI for native WQHD, plus D-sub for Full HD 1080p content transmission.
- The PB277Q offers a highly ergonomic and smart design with tilt, pivot, swivel, and height adjustments to ensure an always comfortable viewing and usage experience. Its smart cable management further promotes clutter-free spaces for work and enjoyment.
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||27 in.|
|Contrast Ratio (Dynamic)||80M:1|
|Contrast Ratio (Native)||1000:1|
|Input Connection Type||DVI; HDMI; DisplayPort; VGAD-Sub|
|Maximum Power Consumption||49 W|
|Maximum Viewing Angle (Horizontal)||170 degrees|
|Stand Adjustments||Swivel; Pivot; Tilt; Height|
|manufacturer||ASUS COMPUTER INTERNATIONAL|
|Width with Stand||625|
|Show More ▾|
- Impeccable lifelike visuals with 27” 16:9 2560 x 1440 @75Hz with 1ms fast response time
- Extensive connectivity with native WQHD content support with HDMI, DisplayPort, and Dual link DVI. Picture-in-picture and Picture by picture by support
- Featuring SplendidPlus, VividPixel, EyeCare and QuickFit technologies for user oriented experience
- Flexible ergonomics with tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustment plus smart cable management
The screen’s 109PPI density means there are 109 RGB matrices within one inch. Generally, the more pixels a display has, the more lighting (or power) those pixels require to achieve the best visuals.
- Document: A4, B5 and Letter
- Photo: 8”x10”, 5”x7”, 4”x6”, 3”x5”, 2”x2”
- Grid: Alignment
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
ASUS aspires to deliver the incredible in everything it does. With more than 17,000 employees around the globe with a world-class R&D team of 5,500 engineers, ASUS is dedicated to the design and manufacture of products that perfectly meet the needs of today’s (and tomorrow’s) digital home and office. ASUS’ broad portfolio includes motherboards, graphics cards, displays, desktop PCs, all-in-one PCs, laptops, servers, wireless networking devices, tablets, smartphones and wearables. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, the company won 4,385 awards and earned approximately US$13.3 billion of revenue in 2016.
© 2019 ASUS Computer International. All Rights Reserved. ASUS is a registered trademark of ASUSTeK Computer. All specifications and terms are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers on selected models. Products may not be available in all markets. Product may not be exactly as shown in photos. Actual colors may differ from their appearance due to variation of monitor restrictions and color processing. All trademarks are registered to their respective companies. ASUS shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.