This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP Office Ultra White Paper, Letter Size Paper, 20 Lb, 500 Sheets Per Ream, Case Of 10 Reams Item # 333465
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
HP Office paper is great for high-volume printing, copies, drafts and other business documents. The letter-size paper you print on is just as important as the documents you're printing, and this ultra-white paper will make a statement.
- HP paper features a 20-lb weight, which is ideal for everyday use.
- Letter-size HP bright white paper works well in most printers, copiers and all-in-ones. Optimized for use in all HP inkjet and laser printers.
- 105 (Euro)/92 (U.S.) brightness for clear, crisp text and images.
- ColorLok Technology for vivid colors, bolder blacks and faster drying.
- Engineered to run jam-free, saving time and money.
- Acid-free paper won't yellow or fade over time.
- Leadership forestry — from forests or sourcing programs that meet specific environmental standards, helping you support practices that better protect forests and the environment.
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified — made from wood/paper that comes from forests managed to rigorous environmental and social standards, supported by the world's leading conservation organizations.
|sheet size||Letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|reams per case||10|
|Sheets Per Ream||500|
|paper brightness (US)||92|
|paper weight||20 lb|
|paper brightness (Euro)||105|
|Product Line||Office Ultra White Paper|
|number of holes punched||0|
|Eco Label Standard||FSC - Mixed; SFI Certified Sourcing|
|manufacturer||INTERNATIONAL PAPER CO|
|Office Depot eco-rating||Light Green|
|Product Type||Copy & Multipurpose Paper|
|Product Name||Office Paper|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
- Is this paper Elemental Chlorine Free (EFC)? expandContent
- Yes, it is EFC and Acid Free
- Does this paper contain recycled (Post Consumer Content) fibers? expandContent
- What is the best way to store my unused paper? expandContent
- We recommend keeping the unused paper sealed in the product wrap to help maintain the correct moisture content.
- What are the benefits of ColorLok? expandContent
- ColorLok is specifically designed to improve ink jet print quality when using pigmented inks by producing faster drying times, bolder blacks, and vivid colors.
- Is this paper designed for use in an ink jet or laser printer? expandContent
- This paper is designed as a multipurpose sheet to work well in both ink jet and laser equipment
Thank you for submitting your question
- Ask questions relevant to this product.
- Provide as much detail as possible in your question.
- Write your question in English.
- Avoid asking about price and shipping information.
- Do not use obscenities, offensive, or vulgar language.
- Do not include information about other products or websites.
- Do not include personal information such as phone number.
Legal Guidelines for Question Submissions
- In submitting your Questions or other postings ("Questions"), you agree to the following guidelines:
- You grant Webcollage and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, adapt, republish, translate, and publicly display the Questions (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the Questions into other works in any format.
- You may not submit any Questions that infringe any third party rights, that contain false or damaging information, or that are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not submit Questions which contain advertisements, solicitations of business or spam, or which transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs.
- If you were compensated in exchange for submitting a Question, you are REQUIRED to disclose it in your Question. You are also required to disclose if you or a member of your household or immediate family member is an employee of the manufacturer of the product for which you are submitting a Question.
100% Performance GuaranteeHP Papers are engineered to run flawlessly in any printer or copier. If you are ever dissatisfied with the performance of our papers, we will promptly replace the paper or refund the purchase price.
Learn more about our guarantee on the HP Paper website.
Forest Stewardship Council certificationFSC Certification ensures responsible use of forest resources and provides assurance that the fiber in this paper comes from forests that are well-managed to protect biodiversity and the livelihoods of the people that depend on those forests.
ColorLokColorLok technology produces more vivid colors, bolder blacks and simply superior printing results. This special engineering actually causes the ink to absorb more deeply into the paper while holding pigment close to the surface and causing the ink to dry faster.