This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
ABBYY FineReader 14 Corporate, Download Version Item # 333953
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- FineReader 14 corporate is an all-in-one OCR and PDF software application that combines professional-grade OCR with a powerful and easy-to-use PDF solution.
- Convert PDFs and Scans: Find relevant information locked in paper and image-based documents faster and easier, prepare documents for archiving. Convert scanned documents to editable formats with superior accuracy.
- Edit and Comment PDFs: Work with PDF documents of any kind – whether scanned or digitally created – easier than ever before. Edit, comment and protect, fill out PDF forms, collaborate with colleagues and create PDFs.
- Compare Documents: Detect relevant differences in text between two versions of the same document, regardless of their format i.e. compare the scan (PDF or image) of a signed contract to its original in Word format.
- Automate Conversion: Schedule automated processing of your documents – prepare batches of documents for long-term archiving or convert into formats for further editing.
Over 190 recognition languages, including newly added recognition of single-line mathematical formulas and transcription symbols.
- Legal: FineReader helps law practices and in house legal departments achieve greater productivity by making legal documents actionable. Enables attorneys, paralegals and administrative staff to easily process, manage and make the most of the information in paper and image-only documents and PDFs.
- Education: With FineReader, educational institutions and library services can provide lecturers, researchers, and students with special needs with a powerful tool for accessing information in books, articles and study materials – and for sharing it with others via PDFs.
- Government: FineReader helps government organizations manage paper-heavy processes more effectively – by eliminating error-prone retyping and document recreation when working with paper-based documents or converting documents for long-term archiving.
|additional requirements||Video card with 1024x768 resolution or higher; An Internet connection is required to activate your serial number.|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|download size||419099 KB|
|memory requirements||1 GB of RAM (4 GB is recommended)|
|minimum hard disk space||1.2 GB of hard disk space for typical program installation and 1.2 GB free space for optimal program operation|
|minimum processor compatibility||PC with 1 GHz or higher|
|publisher||ABBYY USA Software House, Inc.|