This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
StarTech.com Portable 4 Port SuperSpeed Mini USB 3.0 Hub - Black Item # 338402
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Add four external USB 3.0 ports to your notebook or Ultrabook with a slim, portable hub. The ST4300MINU3B Portable 4 Port SuperSpeed Mini USB 3.0 Hub (Black) lets you expand your USB connectivity by turning a single USB 3.0 port into four external USB 3.0 ports. The integrated cable design makes this mini USB hub the perfect accessory for your Mac / PC notebook or Ultrabook computer.The 4 Port USB 3.0 hub supports USB 3.0 data bandwidth (5 Gbps - up to 10x more than USB 2.0) and is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices, ensuring flawless performance from all of your USB peripherals/devices, regardless of their age.Ideal for home and business users who require portability, the external USB 3.0 hub is USB-powered and features a rugged, compact design with a built-in cable so no additional cables are needed to connect the hub to your system.
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|ports||4 USB 3.0|
|Total Number of USB Ports||4|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.30 oz|
|What's Included||Portable 4 Port SuperSpeed Mini USB 3.0 Hub - Black; 1 x Instruction Manual|
|Show More ▾|
StarTech.com Portable 4 Port SuperSpeed Mini USB 3.0 Hub - Black
- Four USB type-A ports that can be accessed simultaneously
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 compliant, with data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.0/1.1 specifications and devices
- Compact and portable design with built-in cable
- Plug-and-Play and hot-swap compatible
Add four external USB 3.0 ports to your notebook or Ultrabook™ with a slim, portable hub
- Ideal for virtually all USB 3.0 equipped laptops, such as your Ultrabook™, Dell™ Precision 5510, Dell XPS 13, Dell XPS 15, and Dell Precision 3510
- Make hard to access USB ports more accessible, by being able to position the hub anywhere the cable will reach
- Separate tightly packed USB ports, to better accommodate larger USB plugs or prevent overcrowding