Tru-Ray® Construction Paper, 50% Recycled, 9" x 12", Warm Brown, Pack Of 50 Item # 338582
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Bring vibrant color to bulletin boards and art projects with this Tru-Ray construction paper. The acid-free, fade-resistant hue delivers lasting good looks, while the strong fibers and a 100 percent fat-dye process gives each sheet added strength to help resist curling, cracking and tearing. This Tru-Ray construction paper comes in a generous pack, providing a convenient supply for classroom use.
- Heavyweight paper is ideal for a range of crafts, including scoring.
- Acid-free sheets resist fading for enduring quality.
- 100 percent vat-dyed sulphite resists tearing and curling.
- Greener choice — contains 50% total recycled content.
- 50% recycled paper is 9" x 12" in a pack of 50 warm brown sheets.
|sheet size||9" x 12"|
|sheets per ream/pack||50|
|Product Line||Construction Paper|
|Eco Label Standard||SFI Certified Fiber Sourcing|
|Product Type||Construction Paper Sheet|
|total number of sheets||50|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||50 %|