Tru-Ray® Construction Paper, 50% Recycled, 12" x 18", White, Pack Of 50 Item # 338590
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Draw and create with colorful Tru-Ray paper, an excellent choice for use at home or in the classroom. The 50% recycled construction paper is eco-conscious while also offering strength.
Tru-Ray Construction Paper is perfect for any arts and crafts project. This heavyweight, 100 percent vat-dyed sulphite paper is made with longer, stronger fibers for extra durability. This paper is tough enough to take scoring, folding and curling without cracking and tearing. The superior fade-resistance of the paper keeps your projects brighter longer. Tru-Ray Construction Paper is acid-free and recyclable.
- 76-lb paper offers durability. Can be scored, folded and curled without cracking or tearing.
- Made from 100% vat-dyed sulphite. Features longer, stronger fibers.
- Acid free to help prevent fading.
- Greener choice — contains 50% recycled content.
- 50% recycled paper is 12" x 18" in a pack of 50 white sheets.
|sheet size||Tabloid Extra (12" x 18")|
|Product Line||Construction Paper|
|Eco Label Standard||SFI Certified Sourcing|
|Office Depot eco-rating||Light Green|
|Product Type||Construction Paper Sheet|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||50 %|
|Product Name||Heavyweight Construction Paper|
|Type 2||Tru-Ray Heavyweight Construction Paper|
|Show More ▾|