This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Windex® Multisurface Vinegar Cleaning Spray, Fresh Clean Scent, 23 Oz Item # 338747
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Give windows, bathroom surfaces, countertops, appliances and more a streak-free shine! The disinfecting formula helps you maintain a sanitary space.
- Compatible with a broad range of surfaces throughout your home or office. Clean ceramics, enamel, fiberglass, finished/sealed wood, glass, laminates, metal, plaster, plastic, sealed/engineered stone, and vinyl surfaces.
- Ammonia-free formula with vinegar disinfects as it cleans. Removes bacteria, dust, fungus, germs, grime, mildew, mold, organic matter and water-based soil.
- Spray bottle enables fast, efficient application.
- Leaves a pleasant scent behind.
|Cleaner Features||Ammonia-free; streak-free|
|container weight||23 oz|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Windex® Vinegar Multi-Surface Cleaner
Streak-Free Shine! If you’re wondering how to use vinegar to clean your home, look no further! Use Windex® Vinegar Multi-Surface Cleaner to gently clean and shine stainless steel, sealed granite, sealed marble, laminate, tile, chrome, vinyl, plastic and dozens of other surfaces. This simple solution is versatile enough to use throughout your home, and the special ammonia-free formula has no harsh vinegar smell—just a fresh, clean scent.
At a Glance:
- Use Windex® Vinegar Multi-Surface Cleaner to gently clean and shine stainless steel, tile, chrome, vinyl, plastic and dozens of other surfaces
- Ammonia-free formula has no harsh vinegar smell—just a fresh, clean scent
How to Use:
What You Need
- Windex® Vinegar Multi-Surface Cleaner
- Dry paper towel or lint-free cloth
How to Use
- Step 1: Rotate nozzle on Windex® Vinegar Multi-Surface bottle to “on” position.
- Step 2: Spray and wipe with a lint-free cloth or dry paper towel.
- Try to use a microfiber cloth – some paper towels will leave lint.
- Clean glass surfaces from top to bottom to prevent dripping on glass that has already been cleaned.
- Clean windows on a cloudy day so the sun does not prematurely dry Windex® formula.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Unplug electrical appliances before using.
- Not recommended for use on wood or other varnished surfaces.
- Spot test other surfaces before using.
- Do not use or mix with other household cleaners.