This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
IOGEAR GUB431 4-Port USB 2.0 Automatic Printer Switch Item # 339189
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
IOGEAR's USB 2.0 automatic printer switch allows four PCs and/or Macs to share one printer or multi-function printer. Simply submit a print job and the printer automatically switches to the preferred computer. The switch also enables four computers to easily share one external hard drive, scanner, or any USB device. No more plugging and unplugging between computers.
|dimensions||3" x 4" x 1"|
|Input Voltage||5 V DC|
|ports||1 management; 4 USB|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||3.20 oz|
|What's Included||GUB431 4-Port USB 2.0 Automatic Printer Switch; 1 x 6 ft. USB A-B Cable; 1 x User manual; 1 x Application CD; 1 x Registration / Warranty Card|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
- Automatically1 switch from one computer to another when connecting to a USB printer or multi-function printer
- Simply press a button to switch a USB device between computers - No software installation required
- Active-port LED lights indicate which computer has access to the USB device
- Switch-lock function prevents other users from switching the USB device and ensures data access consistency
- USB 2.0 support with data transfer rate up to 480Mbps and USB 1.1 backward compatible
- No external power supply needed
How it Works
In the Box
- 1 x USB 2.0 Auto Switch
- 1 x 6 ft. USB A-B Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Application CD
- 1 x Registration / Warranty Card
- Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-/64-bit, Windows 7 32-/64-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.5 or later
- Available USB port (USB 2.0 port for High-Speed mode)
- 1 Automatic switch function is software based and only available with USB printer or the printer function of a multi-function printer. For connecting and using other types of USB devices, you can switch by using the push-button on the USB switch or with the included software.