This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
- Boost productivity in the office with the affordable and easy to manage HP Chromebox. Get easy access to data and effortless collaboration with your team using cloud based Google Apps for Business.
- Powered by Intel Celeron processor.
- 4GB of memory is available to run your programs and games. Memory is expandable up to 8GB. Additional memory is sold separately.
- Includes total Solid State Drive Capacity of 16 GB and 2 MB cache.
- Features Wireless-N (802.11n) for high-performance, cable-free networking.
- Access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange e-mail. Fully compatible with 802.11b/g. Wired networking is also supported.
- Memory card reader for file transfers made fast and easy. Transfer your digital photos, music and other files from 3 types of memory cards including: Secure Digital (SD); Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC); Secure Digital Extended Capacity (SDXC).
- HDMI™ port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable sold separately.)
- Features 4 USB 3.0 ports for ultra-fast data transfers. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0.
- Features Bluetooth® wireless technology. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as phones, speakers and printers.
- Includes headphone/microphone combo port.
- Runs on Chrome OS.
|-014--upsell Short||Desktop slowing you down? Try a higher-end processor.|
|Effective Memory Speed||1600 MHz|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Graphics Controller Model||HD Graphics|
|maximum memory capacity||8 GB|
|memory card reader||SD; SDHC; SDXC|
|memory type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|operating system details||Chrome|
|Operating Systems||Google Chrome OS|
|processor speed||1.4 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Celeron|
|Rated Memory Speed||1600 MHz|
|Theft/Intrusion Protection||Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|What's Included||Chromebox (ENERGY STAR); Power Adapter|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
HP Chromebox (ENERGY STAR)
Operating SystemChrome OS™
ProcessorIntel® Celeron® Dual-Core processor
Solid State Drive
Powerful performanceBuild a more effective office with the affordable HP Chromebox. Fast start-up and browsing1, plus access to cloud-based productivity apps and storage help keep you and your business productive.
Free up your workspaces with the impressively small, contoured, and sleek design of the HP Chromebox. At just 4.96 in. x 4.88 in. x 1.53 in. it fits almost anywhere.Easily attach your HP Chromebox behind a display or secure it to any flat surface using the integrated VESA mount.2
Lean and lightFree up your workspaces with the impressively small, contoured, and sleek design of the HP Chromebox. At just 126 mm x 124 mm x 39 mm (4.96 in. x 4.88 in. x 1.53 in.) it fits almost anywhere.
VESA versatilityEasily attach your HP Chromebox behind a display or secure it to any flat surface using the integrated VESA mount.
Performance and productivity in a compact footprintMake the most of small work spaces with an optional HP IWC6 for your HP Chromebox. Combine a display with your HP Chromebox and get convenient front access to all of its inputs.
Quick set up and take downMake mounting and securing storage your HP Chromebox easier with the HP Quick Release Mounting Bracket.
Easy to secure and manageThe HP Chromebox has security features you need to protect your data along with optional manageability features that help reduce downtime and free up time spent on user support.
Help secure critical dataThe embedded Trusted Platform Module (TPM) provides hardware-based encryption to help secure your data and deter attacks from viruses and malware.
Security from the startA verified end-to-end boot process deters attacks, to help keep your data safe.
No more patchingAccess the web and apps with confidence. Chrome OS provides a maintenance free experience with automatic software updates of apps, calendar events, email and messages.7
Easy to deploy and manageGoogle’s optional management console is an easy to use online management tool that can be used to deploy, track, and manage all the HP Chromebox units in your fleet.
Cloud based deploymentEasily re-arrange staff and user groups with the stateless HP Chromebox without moving machines.
Accidents happen. HP can helpOptional HP Care Packs with Accidental Damage Protection helps you avoid out-of-pocket repair or replacement costs and delivers service right to your door.8
Problems solved. That’s HP supportRelax. You’re backed by expert support when you extend and expand beyond your standard warranty with optional HP Care Packs.8
|Operating system||Chrome OS™9|
|Memory slots||1 or 2 SODIMM (depends on processor)|
|Memory, standard||4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)|
|Memory and storage||
4 GB memory
16 GB SSD storage
|Hard drive description||16 GB M.2 SSD|
|Processor family||Intel® Celeron® Dual-Core processor|
|Processor||Intel® Celeron® 2955U with Intel HD Graphics (1.4 GHz, 2 MB cache, 2 cores)|
|Graphics||Intel HD Graphics|
|Weight note (imperial)||System weight may fluctuate due to configuration and manufacturing variances|
|Weight note (metric)||System weight may fluctuate due to configuration and manufacturing variances|
|Expansion slots||1 3-in-1 SD card reader|
4 USB 3.0
1 microphone/headphone jack
1 power connector
Integrated Realtek RT8112G GbE
HP 802.11b/g/n (2x2) wireless Bluetooth® 4.0 combo (standard)
|Security management||HP Universal Security Slot11|
ENERGY STAR® qualified
|Warranty||HP Services offers limited 1 Year warranty options depending on country. Optional HP Care Packs extend your protection beyond the standard limited warranty. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/carepack-services. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability