This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Viewsonic PG705WU 3D Ready Short Throw DLP Projector - HDTV - 16:9 Item # 343281
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The ViewSonic PG705WU projector features 4,000 lumens, 1920 x 1200 native resolution, an intuitive, user-friendly design, and a sleek white chassis. Exclusive SuperColor technology offers a wide color gamut for beautiful image production in nearly any environment. Equipped with Crestron LAN controller, this projector makes it easy for IT admin to remotely control and manage multiple projectors from their workstations. With a shorter throw ratio, 1.2x optical zoom, vertical keystone, and extensive connectivity, the PG705WU provides flexible and quick set-up. What's more, an energy-saving SuperEco feature reduces power consumption and extends the lamp life by long hours. The PG705WU is the ideal projector for both high definition presentations and vibrant multimedia entertainment.
|3D Type||3D Ready|
|Brightness||4000 ANSI lumens|
|Economy Mode Lamp Life||15000 Hour|
|Lamp Power||240 W|
|maximum diagonal image size||25 ft|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:9|
|native resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Normal Mode Lamp Life||4000 Hour|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Operating Power Consumption||350 W|
|ports||1 HDMI; 1 USB|
|Projection Method||Front; Ceiling|
|Throw Type||Short Throw|
|Video Signal Standard||HDTV|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||8.10 lb|
|What's Included||PG705WU DLP Projector; Power Cable; VGA Cable; Remote control; Quick Start Guide|
|white brightness (white light output)||4000 lm|
|Show More ▾|
ViewSonic PG705WU WUXGA 4,000 Lumens Projector
• With advanced color technology and outstanding sharpness, this feature-rich projector also provides a vast selection of inputs while offering industry-leading durability and dust-resistance
• The PG705HD is the ideal projector for both high definition presentations and vibrant multimedia entertainment
• Convenient design with up to 15,000 lamp hours (SuperEco mode), manual optical zoom and focus, and white finish
• 1.49-1.76 throw ratio, 3.1 ft - 38.4 ft throw distance; USB, Mini USB, 3.5mm Audio, Control (RS232), HDMI, VGA, Ethernet LAN (RJ45), Composite RCA Video In, S-Video In; Product Dimensions: 13.1 x 10.3 x 5.3 Inches
• 3-year limited warranty on parts and labor, 1-year limited warranty on lamp, 1st year free Express Exchange service with product registration; Box includes PG705HD Projector, Power Cable, VGA Cable, Remote Control, Quick Start Guide
• Compatible with Mac, and Windows, can be connected with DVD players, Blu-ray players, Amazon FireTV, AppleTV, Google Chromecast and more
Network Monitoring & ControlIT admin can monitor, schedule, and manage the projector remotely, as well as receive projector status alerts, with the integrated Crestron® e-Control™ system and RoomView Express™ management software. Because this projector is Crestron® and AMX® certified, IT admin can control and monitor the projector for any size campus or enterprise.
Balanced Color and BrightnessA choice of 5 unique view modes provide the best possible viewing experience in any environment regardless of ambient light.
Dual 3D Blu-ray Ready HDMI InputsDesigned with two HDMI ports, this projector is perfect for connecting to any HDMI-enabled device, and can display 3D images directly from 3D Blu-ray players. 3D images can be viewed with optional ViewSonic PGD-350 Shutter Glasses, or any other compatible 3D glasses.
Industry-leading WarrantyViewSonic offers one of the industry's best overall projector warranties with 3-year limited parts and labor, 1-year lamp, and first year free Express Exchange service* for an added value worth up to $150**.
*One year Express Exchange Service requires product registration.
**Up to $150 added value over competitive models with 1-year warranty and based on extended warranties from manufacturers and not third party warranty providers.