This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Xerox® Vitality Colors™ Multi-Use Printer Paper, Letter Size (8-1/2" x 11"), 20 Lb, 30% Recycled, Green, Ream Of 500 Sheets Item # 345645
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
When it comes to customer mailers, competition is fierce. Using Xerox color paper can help! Use this Xerox paper to create documents, pamphlets, brochures and more that help your brand stand out.
- Colored Xerox printer paper in soothing hues sets documents apart. Vitality colored paper is great for drawing attention to bulletins and brochures, highlighting sections of reports, color-coding documents and more.
- This 20-lb recycled printer paper is ideal for everyday use.
- Xerox paper is great for 2-sided printing. This color copy paper resists ink show-through, so your work remains neat and legible.
- Acid-free means archived documents last longer.
- Acid-free green multi-use printer paper (8-1/2" x 11"/letter size) won't yellow or fade over time.
- Includes 30% recycled Vitality Colors multi-use printer paper (20 lb) ream of 500 sheets.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Recycled content — Product contains 30% total recycled content, including 30% postconsumer content, helping you save resources and reduce waste.
- Have the right tools in place to prepare your workforce to work from anywhere.
|sheet size||Letter (8-1/2" x 11")|
|reams per case||1|
|Recommended Paper Use||General Purpose|
|Sheets Per Ream||500|
|paper brightness (US)||98|
|paper weight||20 lb|
|Product Line||Vitality Colors Multipurpose Printer Paper|
|number of holes punched||0|
|bleaching chemistry||Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)|
|Eco Label Standard||SFI Certified Fiber Sourcing|
|Eco Policy Compliance||CPG|
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||30 %|
|Product Type||Copy & Multipurpose Paper|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||30 %|
|Show More ▾|