This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
M&M's® Caramel Chocolate Candy, 38 Oz Item # 3471216
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Indulge your taste buds in the delicious flavors of this candy. As you bite into the candy, you'll crack through the colorful candy shell and into the rich milk chocolate and soft caramel to carry you through the day.
- Milk chocolate surrounds a soft caramel center and is coated in a colorful crunchy candy shell.
- Party-size pouch is great for filling dishes at parties, events and around the office.
|weight per unit||38 oz|
|Product Line||M&M's Caramel Chocolate Candy|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Chewy M&M'S Caramel Cookies
M&M's Caramel Candies
Chocolate and Caramel Lovers, RejoiceEveryone’s favorite M&M’S Chocolate Candies are now filled with rich and chewy caramel. Serve tasty, colorful fun at your next party with a sharing size bag or individually wrapped single size or share size pouches. You also can sprinkle M&M’S Caramel Chocolate Candy pieces onto sundaes and brownies to make them even more delicious.
Bring More Fun to Everyday Moments
Fill Your Candy DishDelight the caramel lovers in your life. Share the fun in your home or office candy bowl with M&M’S Caramel Chocolate Candy pieces.
Sprinkle on DessertsCaramel M&M’S Chocolate Candy is a fun ice cream sundae topper, decoration on iced cupcakes and addition to other desserts.
Share With CoworkersAdd some excitement to the workday with everyone’s favorite M&M’S Candy. Split a share size pack with coworkers, teammates and friends.
M&M’S Caramel Baked Doughnuts RecipePrep Time: 30 Minutes | Cook Time: 20 Minutes | Yield: 24 Doughnuts | 170 Calories Per Donut
Have some fun with these baked doughnuts with icing and a caramel M&M’S Candy topping that is completely irresistible.
- Caramel Candy Topping: Preheat oven to 425°F. Stir together brown sugar, oats, flour and cinnamon. Using fingertips, rub butter into mixture until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- Spread onto parchment paper–lined baking sheet; bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool. Break into bite-size pieces; set aside.
- Baked Doughnuts: Preheat oven to 350°F. Using electric mixer, beat together butter, and granulated and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg and salt; stir into butter mixture alternately with milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Spoon into 2 lightly greased 12-hole doughnut pans. Bake on center rack for 14 to 16 minutes or until puffed and golden. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Vanilla Glaze: Stir together icing sugar, milk, corn syrup and vanilla until smooth. Using resealable plastic bag or piping bag, pipe over doughnuts.
- While glaze is still tacky, sprinkle with topping. Arrange M&M’s over top.
INGREDIENTS:• Baked Donuts: 1/4 cup butter
• 1/4 cup granulated sugar
• 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
• 1 egg
• 1/2 tsp vanilla
• 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
• 3/4 tsp baking powder
• 1/4 tsp baking soda
• 1/4 tsp freshly ground nutmeg
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 3/4 cup milk
• Vanilla Glaze: 1 1/2 cups icing sugar
• 2 tbsp milk
• 1/2 tsp white corn syrup
• 1/2 tsp vanilla
• Pinch salt
• Caramel Candy Topping: 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
• 1/4 cup large flake oats
• 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
• 1/2 tsp cinnamon
• 1/4 cup butter, softened
• 1 cup Caramel M&M’s