This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
AT&T DECT 6.0 Cordless Headset With Handset Lifter, ATTTL7812 Item # 348032
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Automatic handset lifter simplifies taking calls
- AT&T Softphone Call Manager merges online and landline communications into a single calling and answering system. Compatible with Microsoft® Lync and Skype. Can also operate stand-alone via PSTN or VoIP Softphone. Works with corded and cordless single- and multi-line telephones.
- Can also be used as an audio device with iTunes and Windows® Media® Player.
- Expandable up to 2 headsets for multiple users.
- DECT 6.0 technology delivers high-quality voice and sound, protects against wiretapping and resists wireless interference. Maintains long-range coverage and clarity up to 500' away.
- Displays call waiting/caller ID on the Softphone Call Manager, including the name, number, time and date of incoming calls. Call waiting/caller ID service required from your local telephone company.
- Transmit volume control and 6-level audio volume control help you find the optimal listening volume. Also features ringer volume control.
- Multiple wearing styles for added comfort.
- Battery-powered with a lithium-ion battery. Secure magnetic charging cradle helps keep the headset ready for use.
- Included handset lifter automatically moves your landline's handset up and down when answering and ending calls.
|Compatibility||Cordless Phone; PC|
|Earpiece Controls||Volume; Call Waiting; Flash; Call/Answer; Conference Call|
|Earpiece Design||Over-the-ear; Over-the-head; Behind-the-neck|
|Headphone Features||Auto Shutdown; Noise Reduction|
|manufacturer||VTech Holdings, Ltd.|
|Maximum Battery Run Time||12 Hour|
|Microphone Technology||Noise Cancelling|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.53 lb|
|What's Included||DECT 6.0 Cordless Headset; Lifter|
|Wireless Operating Distance||500 ft|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
- Handset Lifter Included
- Includes AT&T Softphone Call Manager for Softphone Operation Can Operate Stand-Alone via PSTN or VoIP Softphone
- Softphone Compatible with Microsoft Lync and Skype
- Can Operate Paired with a Synapse, SynJ or Syn248 Base Deskset
- Auto Off (When Placed on Cradle)
- 6-Level Audio Volume Control
- Automatic Noise Reduction
- WiFi Friendly (no WiFi interference)
- DECT 6.0 (1.9 GHz) with Built-In Secure Audio Transmission Encryption
- Up to 2-Years Expected Battery Life
- Call Waiting External Line
- Multiple Wearing Styles—Over-the-Ear, Over-the-Head or Behind-the-Neck Style
- Compatible with TL7800 and TL7812 Headsets
- Conference Capability—up to 2 Headsets
- Flash Button and Flash Feature*
- Headset and Ringer Volume Control
- Line Indicator
- Microphone Noise Cancellation
- Mute Button with Audio Indicator
- One Button Answer
- Excellent Range—up to 500 Feet**
- Secure Magnetic Charging Cradle
- Sound Level Protection
- Up to 12 Hours of Talk Time
- Temporary Ringer Off
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- AT&T Softphone Call Manager
- Manage PSTN, Microsoft Lync and Skype Calls From Your PC/Laptop
- Compatible with Microsoft Lync, Skype, iTunes, Windows® Media Player
- Intuitive User Interface and Design
- Make PSTN Calls via Landline
- Replace Hardware Dialpad***
- Can Operate Independent of Deskset***
- Softphone Call Log, Hold, Flash, Mute***
- Import Phone Book (e.g., from Microsoft® Outlook®)
- Mute with On-Screen Visual Indicator
- Audio, Transmission, Ringer Volume Control
- Call Waiting****
- Supports Deskset Connectivity
- Supports 2 Headsets per Base
- VoIP/USB Connectivity
*Supported when paired with cordless phone and PSTN line.
**Open range test was performed by Wyle Laboratories, an independent commercial test facility. ‘Up to 500 feet’ cordless headset range refers to the maximum open field range. Actual range may vary depending on intervening obstacles.
***Feature relevant when Softphone operates without Deskset and Lifter.
****Use of Call Waiting feature requires a subscription available through your local telephone company.
Specifications SheetPDF, 1.13MB, 2 pages