This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
D-Link DHP-306AV Powerline AV Network Adapter Item # 3485286
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
With network data transfer rates of up to 200 Mbps, the DHP-306AV allows you to connect computers, High-Definition TVs, networking devices, and gaming consoles using the most pervasive medium in your house - the electrical wiring. Share Internet connections and experience smooth file transfers, streaming multimedia, online gaming and more. The Powerline AV Network Adapter features easy plug-and-play installation and can be connected to any Ethernet-enabled device.The Powerline AV Network Adapter incorporates the latest technology to deliver up to 200 Mbps over a home's existing electrical wiring. This fast transmission speed provides ample bandwidth suitable for streaming high-quality video HDTV signals while simultaneously providing highspeed Internet access throughout the home. With Quality of Service (QoS) support, the performance of applications which require real-time communication, such as VoIP phone calls and multiplayer online games, will not be compromised even while downloading Internet TV and music.
|dimensions||1 3/10" x 3 9/10" x 2 4/5"|
|manufacturer||D-Link Systems, Inc|
|Minimum Operating Frequency||2 MHz|
|ports||1 10/100 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Powerline Transmission Standard||HomePlug AV|
|Weight (Approximate)||4.44 oz|
From the Manufacturer|
DescriptionThe DHP-306AV instantly transforms your home’s existing electrical wiring into a high-speed network.
USE EXISTING WIRING TO CREATE A HOME NETWORK
The D-Link PowerLine AV Network Adapter (DHP-306AV) and Starter Kit (DHP-307AV) allow you to create or expand your home network using your existing electrical wiring1 . By simply attaching one adapter from your router into your existing electrical system, you can turn every power outlet into a possible network connection1 .
EXPAND YOUR NETWORK WITHOUT RUNNING WIRES
D-Link PowerLine AV Network Adapter technology extends your network’s range by utilizing your home’s existing electrical wiring1 . This device is also ideal for homes or small offi ces where concrete walls, successive floors in multi-storied buildings, or other architectural impediments could inhibit a wireless signal. Connect multiple devices in the farthest corners of your home by attaching a switch or wireless access point to a D-Link PowerLine AV Network Adapter.
D-Link’s PowerLine AV Network Adapter transmits data reliably by intelligently adapting to the strongest signal channels. With increased speeds of up to 200Mbps2 and utilizing QoS technology, D-Link’s PowerLine AV Network Adapter are ideal for streaming HD video, intense online gaming, and VoIP calling. Plus, D-Link’s PowerLine AV Network Adapter incorporate 128-bit AES encryption for securing your connection to help keep your data safe from intruders.
With hassle-free plug & play installation, D-Link’s PowerLine AV Network Adapter (DHP-306AV) and Starter Kit (DHP-307AV) is an ideal solution to create a wallto-wall home network.
IPV6 Ready: Get Ready for the Future
With the growing number of Internet-enabled applications requiring IP addresses, the supply of IP addresses under the current Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4) system has already been exhausted. The IPv6 protocol solves this network addressing exhaustion by creating more IP addresses, but migration from IPv4 to IPv6 is not necessarily automatic. But, you don't need to worry about service interruption if you go with D-Link products that are IPv6 Certified. Your network will be automatically IPv4 and IPv6 ready when you use an IPv6-certified D-Link product like his one. With D-Link products, you can rest assured that you'll be covered for the current and the new standards without any hassle to you.
- Ready to use – simply plug into existing outlets
- Easily connect and secure your network with push button security
- Up to 200Mbps – stream HD video and enjoy lag-free gaming
|Powerline Modulation Scheme||
|Minimum System Requirements||
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.
- 1 Power outlets and electrical wiring must all be part of the same electrical system. Certain electrical conditions in your home, such as wiring condition and configuration, may affect the performance of this product. Additional PowerLine HD adapters required to add new devices to the network. Connecting this product to a power strip with a surge protector may adversely affect the performance of this product. For best results, plug adapter directly into a power outlet.
- 2 Maximum throughput based on theoretical transmission PHY rate. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of traffi c and network overhead, may lower actual data throughput rate. Interference from devices that emit electrical noise, such as vacuum cleaners and hair dryers, may adversely affect the performance of this product. This product may interfere with devices such as lighting systems that have a dimmer switch or a touch-sensitive on/off feature or short wave radios.
- 3 Maximum throughput based on theoretical transmission PHY rate. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of traffi c and network overhead, may lower actual data throughput rate. Interference from devices that emit electrical noise, such as vacuum cleaners and hair dryers, may adversely affect the performance of this product. This product may interfere with devices such as lighting system