APC® Smart-UPS SMC1000-2U 5-Outlet Uninterruptible Power Supply, 1,000VA Item # 349810
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
An entry level Smart-UPS ideal for home and small business users looking for a reliable network manageable UPS to protect their IT equipment and data. Unlike UPS's designed for desktops, the Smart-UPS C has pure sine wave output for optimum compatibility and a name that is trusted by millions of IT professionals worldwide.The most affordable true sine-wave UPS's in the Smart-UPS family. The efficient, Smart-UPS SC C is an economical choice for small and medium businesses looking to protect entry-level servers, small switches, networking devices and point-of-sale (POS) equipment.Smart-UPS C brings the reliability of the world's most popular network and server UPS to entry level applications.The Smart-UPS provides abundant battery backup power, so you can work through medium length power outages. It safeguards your equipment against damaging surges and spikes that travel along utility and data lines. The Smart-UPS also features automatic voltage regulation (AVR), which instantly adjusts high and low voltages to safe levels, so you can work indefinitely during brownouts and overvoltages.The Smart-UPS also includes unique "green" features, like power-saving outlets that automatically turn off idle peripherals. A high efficiency charging system and "AVR Bypass" also reduce power consumption. With the rest of the Smart-UPS' standard features, this is the perfect unit to protect your productivity from the constant threat of bad power and lost data.Green mode: Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.Pure sine wave output on battery: Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.LCD Status Display: Provides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.High online efficiency: Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.Cold-start cable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.Easy-to-use auto shutdown software with power and energy management features.PowerChute Business Edition software provides safe system shutdown in the event of an extended power outage and prevents potential data corruption. Designed for exceptional usability, it provides first-time users with optimal protection based on APC industry-leading power management expertise. Users also have the option to tailor PowerChute settings for their individual circumstances. Energy cost and CO2 information provides a greater understanding of the energy consumed by protected equipment and energy plans enable cost savings. Note: Features vary by Smart-UPS model and by operating system.
- Designed to power select electronic devices, delivering extremely high efficiency at low, medium and high load levels. Ideal for multicore or virtualized servers that have varying load consumption.
- 5 outlets allow connection of multiple devices. Sealed lead-acid battery provides temporary power to your connected devices in the event that the power supply is interrupted.
- Extended-range automatic voltage regulation helps keep your connected equipment safe. Full-time multipole noise filtering helps ensure a clean signal.
- Features a 16-segment LED display, so you can clearly view important information.
- 2U rack-mountable design for seamless integration into your existing server system (2U rack sold separately).
|average charging time||3 hours|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||5 Minute|
|battery type||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|Certifications & Standards||UL 1449; CSA; NOM; UL 1778|
|dimensions||3.5"H x 17"W x 16"D|
|Frequency Provided||50/60 Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Input Voltage Range||120 V AC; 93 V AC - 130 V AC; 85 V AC - 136 V AC|
|Load Capacity (VA)||1000 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||600 W|
|manufacturer||Schneider Electric SA|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||3 Hour|
|Number of Batteries||1|
|number of outlets||5|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|ports||1 serial; 1 USB|
|Receptacles||6 x NEMA 5-15R|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||45.24 lb|
|What's Included||Smart-UPS C 1000VA 2U LCD 120V; CD with software; Documentation CD; Installation guide; Rack Mounting Brackets; USB cable|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
APC by Schneider Electric Smart-UPS C SMC1000-2U
- Instant backup battery power during an outage
- 8 battery and surge protected outlets
- Pure sine wave while on battery
- Protects electronic equipment from harmful power conditions
- Power-saving green mode for high efficiency
- Status at a glance LCD panel
- PowerChute software provides safe shutdown
- Two-year limited warranty
- $150,000 equipment protection policy