This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Teacher Created Materials Physical Science Set, Grades 6-8 Item # 351219
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Young scientists will be thrilled to find this book set added to the classroom library. Packed with informational texts and graphics, each book provides young learners with facts and details about a branch of physical science and encourages them to pursue their interests further.
- Filled with engaging information that helps spark an interest in students.
- Eye-catching graphics and graphs, quick-hitting sidebars and a glossary help ensure that students keep reading until the end.
- Hands-on labs promote active learning and keep kids participating.
- Designed for use in grades 6 to 8.
- 8-book set includes titles like All About Energy, All About Light and Sound, All About Mechanical Engineering, Inside the World of Matter, Investigating Electromagnetism, Investigating Forces and Motion, Investigating the Chemistry of Atoms and The World of Elements and Their Properties.
|age recommendation||10 - 18 years|
|grade||6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade|
|number of pages||32|
|publisher||Teacher Created Materials|
|size||7 1/2" x 5"|
|subject||language arts; reading; science; teaching resources|