This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
D-Link® DCS-2132L HD Day/Night Network Cloud Camera 2200 Item # 353275
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Allows remote video monitoring 24/7 in high definition
- Video camera lets you keep an eye on things remotely from your computer or smartphone. Networking support lets you access the camera's output remotely from anywhere via the Internet.
- Infrared LEDs let you see what's happening even in total darkness — up to 15'.
- Delivers high-quality video (HD 720p) in full color at up to 30 frames per second.
- Motion-detection technology lets you capture action. Allows recording to start automatically when activity is detected. (Video can be recorded at the camera on a microSD card, sold separately.) Email alerts keep you informed.
- Virtual control provides remote pan, tilt and zoom functionality.
- Built-in microphone and speaker allow 2-way audio.
- Available mydlink™ app allows use with your iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device. The service gives you instant remote access to your video feed.
- Installation is simple. Package includes Ethernet cable, AC power adapter, camera mount and software.
|automatic light adjustment||yes|
|dimensions||3.74"H x 2.28"W x 1.21"D|
|Image Sensor Type||CMOS|
|manufacturer||D-Link Systems, Inc.|
|maximum resolution||1280 x 800|
|maximum video frame rate||30 fps|
|operating system compatibility||Browser Supported: Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome; Mobile Support:Windows 7/Vista/XP system, Pocket PC, or mobile phone; mydlink mobile app for iOS and Android mobile devices; D-ViewCam System Requirements:Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP; Web Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or higher; D-ViewCam Software Functions:Remote management/control of up to 32 cameras; Viewing of up to 32 cameras on one screen; Supports all management functions in web interface|
|power source||AC adapter|
|viewing angle||66 degrees (diagonal)|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Respond to what you see with a built-in mic.
Get push notifications sent to your phone so you know as it happens.
Crisp, clear recording and playback so you never have to wonder.
No Monthly Fees
Affordable home security that doesn't nickel and dime.
What's In The Box
|Field of View||
• Configurable image size, quality, frame rate, and bit rate
|External Device Interface||
• DHCP client
• NTP client (D-Link)
• DNS client
• DDNS client (D-Link)
• SMTP client
• FTP client
• HTTP / HTTPS
• Samba client
• UPnP port forwarding
• RTP / RTSP/ RTCP
• IP filtering
• ONVIF compliant
System Requirements for Web Interface
D-ViewCam™ System Requirements
• Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP
• Web Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or higher
D-ViewCam™ Software Functions
|External Power Adaptor||
• Input: 100 to 240V AC, 50/60Hz
• Output: 5V DC, 1.2A
|Max. Power Consumption||
• 32 to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
• -4° to 158° F (-20° to 70° C)
• 20% to 80% non-condensing
• 5% to 95% non-condensing
• CE, CE LVD, FCC, C-Tick
• 2.28" x 5.04" x 3.5" (58mm x 127.9mm x 89mm)
|Weight||• 0.26lb (116g) ± 5%|
•1-Year Limited (4)
|DCS-2132L||Cloud Camera 2200|
1Use of audio or video equipment for recording the image of a person without their knowledge and consent is prohibited in certain states or jurisdictions. The end-user assumes all liability for compliance with applicable state, local and federal laws.
2 The inclusion of a specific product or manufacturer does not imply its endorsement of D-Link or the D-Link product.
3 24/7 Basic Installation Support is available only in the USA for the first 30 days from date of original purchase.
4 1-Year Limited Warranty available only in the USA and Canada.
5 Computer must adhere to Microsoft’s recommended System Requirements.
6 Requires mydlink-enabled Cloud Router. 7Frame rates when streaming video may vary depending on network conditions and method used. 8 Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range. Wireless range and speed rates are D-Link RELATIVE performance measurements based on the wireless range and speed rates of a standard Wireless G product from D-Link. Maximum throughput based on D-Link’s 802.11n devices. All references to speed and range, including the performance chart, are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted on the package. See inside package for warranty details.