This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
APC® Smart-UPS® 1000VA LCD 120V Item # 353949
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Smart-UPS are trusted by millions of IT professionals throughout the world to protect equipment and critical data from costly interruptions by supplying reliable, network-grade power reliably and efficiently. Available in a variety of forms factors and classes (entry level, standard and extended run), there is a model for nearly every application and budget. Standard models are the most popular UPS in the world for business servers, storage and network devices and have long been considered the benchmark for reliability and manageability. Entry level Smart-UPS models are an economical choice for small and medium businesses looking to protect small networking devices, point-of-sale (POS) equipment and entry level servers. The extended run models accept external battery packs for long runtime to power critical servers, security and communication systems through outages that could last hours.
- Ideal for multi-core or virtualized servers that have varying load consumption.
- Features a 16-segment LED display. Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Extended range automatic voltage regulation (AVR). Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Pure sine wave output on battery.
|average charging time||3 hours|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||6.10 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||20.60 Minute|
|Battery Characteristics||Maintenance-free, Sealed, Spill-proof|
|battery type||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|Certifications & Standards||cUL; UL 1778; UL 1449; FCC; CE; C-Tick|
|coaxial cable line protection||no|
|connected equipment warranty||$150,000|
|cord length||6 feet|
|dimensions||8.5"H x 6.7"W x 17.23"D|
|Emergency Power OFF||Optional|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||yes|
|fax/phone line protection||no|
|Frequency Provided||47 - 53 / 57-63 Hz|
|Input Connectors||Power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Input Voltage Range||120 V AC; 82 V AC - 144 V AC; 75 V AC - 154 V AC|
|joule rating||645 joules|
|Load Capacity (VA)||1000 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||670 W|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||3 Hour|
|mounting hardware included||no|
|number of outlets||8|
|number of outlets with battery backup||4|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|ports||1 serial; 1 USB|
|protection status indication||yes|
|Receptacles||8 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Total Number of Expansion Slots||1|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||42 lb|
|What's Included||Smart-UPS 1000 VA Tower UPS; CD with Software; Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable; USB cable; User Manual|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
APC by Schneider Electric Smart-UPS SMT1000
- Instant backup battery power during an outage
- Protects electronic equipment from harmful power conditions
- Eight power and surge protected outlets
- One switchable outlet group for individual load management
- Pure sine wave output while on battery
- Green mode reduces power consumption
- Smart battery management for long battery life
- LCD interface with intuitive navigation keys
- SmartSlot for using a network management card
- PowerChute software provides safe shutdown
- Three-year limited warranty
- $150,000 equipment protection policy