Purell® Healthcare Surface Disinfectant Spray, 1 Gallon
Formulated for convenience and ease-of-use, PURELL® Healthcare Surface Disinfectant Spray has powerful germ-kill on the surfaces people touch most – yet is gentle enough to use around sensitive patients. It eliminates 99.9 percent of viruses and bacteria on surfaces, including norovirus, MRSA, VRE, and human coronavirus in 30 seconds with no rinse required. With the EPA’s lowest allowable toxicity rating, it delivers the fastest overall disinfection time of any Design for the Environment (DfE) product.
- Kills human coronavirus (COVID-19) in 30 seconds
- One-step sanitizer and disinfectant offers powerful germ-kill without harsh chemicals to provide a better overall experience for staff and patients
- Kills 99.9 percent of viruses and bacteria – including norovirus, MRSA, VRE, and human coronavirus
- Proven on most hard and soft surfaces, including privacy curtains, MRI table straps, upholstered furniture, neonatal isolettes, overbed tables, trays, and breakroom counters
- No harsh chemicals, no precautionary statements, and no hand washing required after use; EPA Design for the Environment certified and fastest overall disinfection times of any DfE product
- Design for the Environment (DfE) certified — meets federal guidelines for safer chemistry.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.
|Number Of Containers||1|
|Size (container)||1 gal|
|Kill Claims Percentage||99.9 %|
|Product Line||Healthcare Surface Disinfectant Spray|
|container type||Spray Bottle|
|Concentrate/Ready To Use||Ready To Use|
|diverse supplier||Caucasian Female; WBENC Certified; Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|Eco Label Standard||EPA Design for the Environment (DfE)|
|manufacturer||GOJO INDUSTRIES INC|
|Product Type||Disinfectant Cleaner|
|Total Contents||1 gal|