This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Lorell Seat Cushion Top Mobile File Pedestal File - 19.9" x 23.8" - 2 x Drawer(s) for File, Box - Letter - Mobility, Drawer Extension, Ball-bearing Suspension, Security Lock, Casters - Charcoal - Steel - Recycled - Assembly Required Item # 355529
Mobile pedestal file serves a double purpose by providing seating and storage for supplies and file folders. The 2" thick seat cushion on the top of the file is perfect for those times when an additional seat is needed. 23-3/4" high mobile pedestal also conveniently rolls under a desk when not in use. For storage, design includes one box drawer and one file drawer with full extension for great access and plenty of filing space. Steel ball-bearing, drawer suspension delivers smooth drawer opening and closing. Factory-installed, core-removable lock keeps your letter-size files secure. Casters are hidden from view and move the pedestal easily when necessary. Steel pedestal offers a 19-7/8" depth to slide easily into your cubicle or other office configuration. Weight capacity for the seat is 250 lb. The file drawer weight capacity is 38 lb. while the box drawer holds up to 17.5 lb. Mobile pedestal file meets or exceeds applicable ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Tough steel construction helps ensure lasting use. Baked enamel finish protects against minor damage.
- Adjustable leveling glides in the front corners help ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Ball-bearing slide suspension and 4 vertical reinforcements offer smooth movement.
- 4 file drawers can accommodate legal- and letter-size documents.
- Locking drawers provide added security. Mechanical overlock ensures that only 1 drawer is open at a time.
- Meets and/or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards.
- Save time – no assembly required.
|file cabinet features||fire resistant|
|file size accepted||letter/legal|
|number of drawers||2|
|postconsumer recycled content||16%|
|total recycled content||28%|
|Show More ▾|