This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP USB-C™ Dock, 2.8"H x 9.3"W x 6.1"D, Y0K80AA#ABA Item # 355769
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Featuring multiple USB ports as well as Ethernet and HDMI connectivity, this dock is a great way to give your ultra-portable laptop the productivity of a full-size desktop. You'll be able to access the Internet, connect to multiple displays and access external hard drives all at once.
- Compatible with most devices with USB or USB-C ports.
- Connect to multiple displays simultaneously with the DisplayPort and HDMI ports, and use the USB ports to connect peripherals, such as a mouse, printer or external hard drive.
- 4 USB ports, USB-C, Ethernet, HDMI and DisplayPort connectivity combine to transform your laptop into a fully functional desktop.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|computer compatibility||most devices with a USB-C or USB port|
|dimensions||2.8"H x 9.3"W x 6.1"D|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 8.1; Windows 10|
|plug and play||no|
|ports||Ethernet; HDMI; USB|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
HP USB-C Dock
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)6 x 2.76 x 0.77 in
Multiple portsConnect your laptop to Ethernet, HDMI, DisplayPort, USB-C™1, and four USB ports.
Convenient dockingQuickly connect your laptop using the single cable for productivity when you need it.
Dual display capableAn HDMI and DisplayPort let you power two displays at once.
Compact designIts small design easily fits into your workspace without adding unnecessary clutter.
In the box
What's in the box
- HP USB-C™ Docking Station w/ software on device
- 65W AC adapter
- Power cord
- USB-C to USB-A adapter
- Quick start guide
- Product notice
Does not perform as advertised
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||6 x 2.76 x 0.77 in|
|Compatibility||HP laptops/ tablets with USB-C™ and USB ports|