Carson-Dellosa Standards-Based Connections Reading Workbook, Grade 3 Item # 355985
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Focused activities let kids practice reading comprehension. Skill assessments help find trouble spots where extra focus is needed.
- Practice activities are designed to help students strengthen their reading comprehension skills. Emphasized skills include summarizing, inferring, story elements, comparing and contrasting and cause and effect.
- Skill assessment pages help teachers find learning gaps, so personalized lessons can be created.
- High-interest fiction and nonfiction texts grab students' interest.
- Includes a skill assessment, an assessment analysis, practice pages targeted at specific areas of improvement and an answer key.
- Texts about tadpoles, summer vacation, giant sequoias, holidays and mollusks help spark interest in students.
- Designed for students in grade 3.
|recommended grade level||3rd Grade|
|Book Format||Soft Cover|
|number of pages||96|
|Product Line||Standards Based 2999171|
|Product Type||Text Book|