Scholastic The Next Step Forward in Guided Reading, With The Guided Reading Teacher's Companion, Kindergarten - Grade 8 Item # 356012
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Effectively help your students learn build reading comprehension skills with this guided resource tool. Strategies are presented in text and video form, so you gain a full understanding of important points.
- Used to guide you through reading lesions with students. Prompts, discussion starters, teaching points, word lists, intervention suggestions and more help you instruct struggling readers and dual-language learners.
- 29 comprehension modules reinforce essential strategies, such as monitoring, retelling, inferring and summarizing.
- 40 short videos highlight key points for each stage.
- Recommended for kindergarten through 8th grade.
- Includes a desktop flip guide for quick references.
|age recommendation||5 - 13 years|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade; 4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade|
|number of pages||362|
|size||11 5/8" x 9"|