Scotch® Tough Grip Moving Packing Tape With Dispenser, 3"Core, 1 9/10" x 38.2 Yd., Clear Item # 360591
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
For a fully packed moving day, heavy boxes that bust at the bottom are the enemy. Put weight in its place with Scotch® Tough Grip Moving Packaging Tape.
- As tough as it is, it slides off the roll smoothly, quietly and easily. A nice touch for a hard day of packing and moving.
- When you’ve got to get a grip on a big, heavyweight moving job—get a grip on Scotch© Tough Grip Moving Packaging Tape.
- Secures up to 80 lbs of weight per box.
- Stays sealed during rough handling and rough rides in a moving truck.
- Durable hot melt adhesive stays on strong for tough jobs. When the box is closed, it stays closed.
- Quiet and easy unwind to ease all-day packing.
- Resists splintering, slivering, tearing.
- Clear to the core.
- Tough grip on all box types, including hard-to-stick boxes made with 100% recycled fibers.
- Guaranteed to Stay Sealed (If your box does not stay sealed, 3M will refund the purchase price of this tape. Proof of purchase required. Contact: 1-800-3MHELPS).
|core diameter||3 in.|
|length||38 1/5 yd|
|primary material||rubber resin|
|tape features||split resistant; moisture resistant|
|temperature range||40 - 120 degrees|
|width||1 9/10 in.|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Scotch® Heavy Duty Shipping Packaging Tape
The Ease of Scotch® Heavy Duty Shipping Packaging Tape(1)Super strong to withstand rough handling in shipping. Guaranteed to stay sealed.1 Scotch® Heavy Duty Shipping Packaging tape seals seams with one strip so boxes stay closed. It also resists slivering, splinting, splitting, and tearing.
Store That Tape! Cabinet Pack
Which Scotch® Packaging Tape is Right For You?
- 1 If your box does not stay sealed, 3M will refund the purchase price of this tape. Proof of purchase required. Not applicable in Australia and New Zealand.
- 2 in shear adhesion holding power, compared to acrylic tapes based on ASTMB D3654B.