This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Category 5 cables provide high-speed network connectivity. Can be used to connect a PC with an Ethernet 10/100Base-T card directly to a 10/100Base-T wall plate, hub or patch panel.
- Category 5 compliant for high performance. Meets or exceed the requirements of the Ethernet IEEE 802.3 specifications.
- Snagless molded strain relief provides added strength. Offers flexibility even under extreme conditions. Also protects against damage to the connector tab.
|cable connector type||RJ-45M to RJ-45M|
|cable type||Category 5e|
|Certifications & Standards||EIA/TIA-568B Category 5e|
|Connector||RJ-45 - male|
|Connector (Second End)||RJ-45 - male|
|Connector on First End||1 x RJ-45 Male IEEE 802.3 Network|
|Connector on Second End||1 x RJ-45 Male IEEE 802.3 Network|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
At a Glance:
- Ethernet patch cable with extra headroom
- For connecting to LANs or the Internet
- Works with 10/100/1000BASE-T networks
- RJ45 plugs with 50-micron gold-plated connectors for clear signal
- Exceeds CAT5e performance requirements
- Snagless design prevents cracking and breaking
- UTP stranded copper wires
- Durable PVC jacket
- RJ45 plugs with 50-micron gold-plated connectors
CONNECT EASILY TO A COMPUTER NETWORK
Upgrade your network and enjoy clean and clear transmissions with the Belkin CAT5e Snagless Ethernet Patch Cable. This patch cable lets you connect a laptop or desktop computer to a wall outlet, modem, router or another networking device. It meets the CAT5e standard and is suitable for use with 100/1000BASE-T networks. Patch cables are also handy in home offices and hotel rooms to establish a wired Internet connection.
RJ45 PLUGS WITH GOLD-PLATED CONTACTS FOR A CLEAR SIGNAL
The CAT5e Patch Cable features an RJ45 male connector on each end. Internal load bars ensure accurate plug positioning and consistent high performance, while the 50-micron gold-plated connectors resist corrosion and wear and deliver a clean, clear signal.
FAST, RELIABLE CONNECTIONS WITH CAT5E TECHNOLOGY
This cable exceeds the performance requirements of the CAT5e (Category 5 Enhanced) Ethernet network cable standard. CAT5e cables can support Gigabit Ethernet speeds of up to 1000 Mbps and are backward compatible with Fast Ethernet networks for versatility. Plus, their wire pairs are twisted more tightly than those in CAT5 cables to reduce signal interference.
LESS CROSSTALK WITH TWISTED PAIR WIRES
The Snagless RJ45 CAT5e Patch Cable features 4 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) 24 AWG (American Wire Gauge) stranded copper wires to reduce electromagnetic interference. Stranded cables are more pliable than solid cables, making them better suited for travel. Plus, the wires are housed in a durable PVC outer jacket for abrasion and corrosion resistance.
RESISTS WEAR WITH SNAGLESS-TYPE MOLDINGS
This Ethernet cable includes a molded strain relief with ridges at each end that provides flexibility, reduces stress and allows the cable to move without cracking or breaking away from the plug for greater durability. Plus, the snagless moldings protect each RJ45 plug, preventing damage during installation.
- CAT5e Ethernet Patch Cable
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability