This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Fully install Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote.
- Turn your great ideas into cool, convincing presentations that will impress your teachers and classmates.
- Store, access, view, edit and share all your documents, photos and other files in the cloud with OneDrive.
|additional requirements||Microsoft account; Internet access (fees may apply); Some features may require additional hardware; Intel processor|
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|memory requirements||2 GB|
|minimum hard disk space||3 GB|
|minimum resolution required||800 x 600|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 8.1|
|Product Line||Home & Student|
- 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86 or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- 3.0 GB available disk space
- 1024x576 resolution
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that the new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
- Requirements Non-commercial use.
- Internet functionality requires Internet connection.
- Microsoft account required.
- You must accept the License Agreement, www.microsoft.com/useterms.
- Open any Office application, like Word or Excel.
- Click File > Account.
- Under Product Information, click Update Options > Update Now.
Disclaimers1 Application availability and features vary by platform, device, and language. Publisher and Access are available on PC only. Customers with an active subscription will be entitled to the newest versions when available.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability