Euri BR30 4000 CEC Series LED Flood Bulb, Dimmable, 800 Lumens, 9 Watt, 2700K/Soft White Item # 3610880
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
JA8 California Compliant. These BR30 LED flood bulbs are ideal for ambient lighting due to its uniform light and replace conventional 65-watt incandescent light bulbs. Enjoy features such as instant on, dimming options, shatter resistance, mercury free, 90+CRI and damp rated.
- JA8 California Compliant.
- Dimmable design allows you to reduce power usage during non-peak hours.
- 25,000 estimated hours of usage.
- CAC and JA 8 Compliant for residential high efficacy lamps and luminaires.
- UL Listed and Damp Rated to provide increased peace of mind.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Energy efficient — designed to use less energy than alternative products, potentially helping you save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Helps save energy — designed to limit the energy used by other products, potentially helping you reduce your carbon footprint and save money.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- UL Claim Validation - UL environmental claim validations lend third-party credibility to single-attribute environmental claims.
|Bulb Size Standard||BR30|
|Number Of Bulbs||1|
|Incandescent Equivalent Wattage||65 W|
|Bulb Base||E26 Medium|
|Halogen Equivalent Wattage||60 W|
|light output||800 lm|
|Operation Type||Type B Direct Wire|
|Socket Type||E26 Medium|
|Dlc (design Lights Consortium)||No|
|light bulb average rated life||25000 hr|
|Color Temperature Kelvin||2700K|
|Eco-conscious||Energy Efficient; Helps Save Energy|
|Eco Label Standard||ENERGY STAR; UL Claim Validation - Energy Saving|
|Product Type||LED Bulb|
|Show More ▾|