Microsoft® 1850 Wireless Mobile Mouse, Black Item # 362350
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
For life on the go
- Optical technology provides pinpoint accuracy on almost any surface.
- USB mini transceiver is compatible with most computers and has built-in storage for portability.
- Wireless design helps reduce cable clutter.
- Scroll wheel provides easy navigation for long documents and webpages.
- Ambidextrous design for comfort—use whether you are left-handed or right-handed.
- Includes 1 AA alkaline battery.
|Battery Size Supported||AA|
|connector type||USB 2.0|
|dimensions||1.5" x 2.3" x 3.9"|
|mouse features||scroll wheel|
|Movement Resolution||1000 dpi|
|number of batteries required||1|
|Number of Batteries Supported||1|
|number of buttons||3|
|number of programmable buttons||3|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows RT 8.1, Windows RT 8, and Windows 7; Mac OSX v10.7-10.9; Android 3.2 and 4.2|
|Pointing Device Wireless Technology||Radio Frequency|
|Scroller Type||Scroll Wheel|
|transmission range||15 feet|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
- Designed for comfort and portability
- For left or right handed use
- Built-in storage for the nano transceiver
|Product Name||Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850|
|Transceiver Version||Microsoft Nano Transceiver v1.1|
|Interface||USB 2.0 Compatible|
|Wireless Range||15 feet (5 meters) typical. Note: RF range is affected by many factors, such as nearby metallic objects and relative positioning of the mouse and receiver|
|Wireless Frequency||2.4 GHz frequency range|
|Battery Type and Quantity||1 AA alkaline battery (included)|
|Battery Life||Up to 6 months typical|
- Date - newest first
- Date - oldest first
- Rating - high to low
- Rating - low to high