This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HPE 5800-24G-PoE+ Switch Item # 362372
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
HPE 5800 Switch Series gives you versatility and high performance in a 10/100/1000 top-of-rack, data center switch architecture that offers deployment flexibility. With a choice of models that support high-density server links with copper or fiber, you can build superior networks tailored for your specific application needs. While Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) reduces management complexities by up to 88%, it also delivers <50 msec convergence time. You can rely on the 5800 Switch Series to deliver high performance and lower TCO, while delivering business resilience and high availability.
|Compatible Rack Unit||1U|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet; 10 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP+|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair; Optical Fiber|
|Network Technology||10/100Base-TX; 10/100/1000Base-T; 10GBase-X|
|Number of SFP+ Slots||4|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||5|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||24 x Gigabit Ethernet Network; 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot; 1 x Expansion Slot|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||PoE+|
|power source||Power Supply|
|Redundant Power Supply Supported||Yes|
|Total Number of Network Ports||24|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Weight (Approximate)||17.64 lb|
|Show More ▾|
HPE FlexFabric 5800 24G PoE+ Switch
Versatile Data Center Switches
- The HPE 5800 Switch Series is available in several models offering flexible 10/100/1000 bps deployments and are specifically designed for the top-of-rack in data center environments.
- Models offer 24 or 48 ports for high density requirements.
- Switches offer RJ45, SFP and SFP+ server connectivity for flexibility.
- The 5800 Switch Series offers PoE and PoE+ options for environments requiring PoE.
Business Agility and Resilience with Comware 7
- The HPE 5800 Switch Series delivers IRF <50 msec convergence time enabling faster application response time.
- The In Service Software Update (ISSU) enables high availability with updates accomplished without a reboot or power cycle, in the background.
- Full Layer 2/Layer 3 features set with IPv4/IPv6 dual stack.
Simplicity and Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- The HPE 5800 Switch Series simplifies switch management by up to 88% with IRF.
- No extra hidden cost with simple, one license per switch for all OS features.
- All switch ports are active and ready to use without need for activation licenses.
- Automate tedious tasks with Software-defined Network (SDN) and reclaim wasted resources.
(24) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports
(1) extended module slot
(4) fixed 1000/10000 SFP+ ports
|Memory and processor||
2048 MB SDRAM
Packet buffer size: 4 MB
512 MB flash
|Throughput||up to 155 Mpps|
|Routing/switching capacity||208 Gbps|
IMC - Intelligent Management Center
|Input voltage||100 - 120 / 200 - 240 VAC, rated (depending on power supply chosen)|
|Operating temperature range||0 to 45°C|
|Operating humidity range||10 to 90%|
|Heat dissipation||2968 BTU/hr (3131.24 kJ/hr)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||17.3 x 16.8 x 1.71 in|
- (1) HP 5800-24G-PoE+ Switch