This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Sandusky® 800 Series Steel Lateral File Cabinet, 4-Drawers, 53 1/4"H x 36"W x 19 1/4"D, Blue Item # 362828
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Organize all of your documents and store your extra supplies in this spacious file cabinet
- Fully-extending deep drawers accommodate hanging rails for letter or legal size files.
- Lock all your drawers with 1 key for quick, uncomplicated access. Built-in interlock system allows only 1 drawer to open at a time to prevent the cabinet from tipping over.
- Features adjustable leg-levelers for stability on any surface.
- Save time — no assembly required.
- Greener choice — contains 50% postconsumer recycled content.
- Weight capacity tested to support up to 88 lb. per drawer.
|brand name||Sandusky Lee|
|depth||19 1/4 in.|
|drawer opening||full extension|
|file cabinet features||levelers; locking drawer; hang-rails included|
|file size accepted||letter/legal|
|manufacturer||Sandusky Lee Corporation|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|number of drawers||4|
|postconsumer recycled content||50%|
|total recycled content||50%|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
|weight capacity per drawer||88 lb|
|Show More ▾|
Sandusky® 800 Series Steel Lateral File Cabinet, 4-Drawers, 53 1/4H x 36W x 19 1/4D, Blue is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Dana from Damaged product I do like the product however it came damaged. It looks like something was put on top of the cabinet and pushed in the metal so it is bulging out the back and the top is dented in. The box in came in appeared fine. I called Office Depot and was told this was a "special order" item and they would reach out to Sandusky as it came directly from them. I was told I would hear back from someone in 24-48 hours however it has been a week and I have not heard back from anyone. Product would be nice however it was damaged and customer service was not helpful in resolving my issue.
Date published: 2019-02-12