Microsoft LifeChat LX-4000 Headset Item # 363049
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
You can tune in online and in life. The single earpiece lets you hear what's going on around you and still take care of business - whether that is making video calls or listening to music while working. The ultra-wideband digital audio provides clear, accurate sound. The highly sensitive, noise canceling microphone gives you the confidence that you are being heard even when you're surrounded by a noisy work environment.
- Single earpiece lets you work efficiently while hearing everything around you. Provides the ability to handle calls, delivering acoustically accurate mono sound.
- Noise-canceling microphone helps your voice come though clearly. Suppresses noise from your surroundings.
- Handy inline controls are easily adjustable. Includes inline volume and microphone controls. A call indicator lights to let those around you know you're busy.
- Ergonomic earpiece provides all-day comfort. Microphone boom is adjustable over a 270° range.
- For use with a Windows-based PC. Compatible with Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems. Integrates with Microsoft Lync™ software. Compatible with Skype and popular instant-messaging applications.
- Easy-to-use USB 2.0 connectivity. No software required. Just plug it in and it's ready to use.
|Compatibility||USB Compatible devices; USB 2.0|
|Earpiece Design||on ear|
|Maximum Frequency Response||20 kHz|
|Microphone Sensitivity||-43 dB|
|Minimum Frequency Response||75 Hz|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||4.23 oz|
|Show More ▾|